Carousel diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdlBrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Carousel diapers from https://theabdlshop.com/ are by far my favorite diaper. I've tried just about all ABU's and Bambino's and some Rearz and while I really like them all the look and feel and perfect fit of the Carousels makes me the happiest. The large size is currently on sale and the price per diaper is less than the other brands. I'm really worried the mediums are gone though. I'm a size 31, and the large are for 38 - 50. Does anyone think I should order them anyway?

Stacked_776x.jpg

No I think you should stick with the medium size.

They do look great though :)

carousel size the same as several other brands of ABDL diaper, about 1/2 a size small. I buy large and find they are very well suited to my 38" waist. at 31" the top tapes are going to get pretty close, but should still be doable.

Hi AbdlBrian! Could you please post a review of the Carousel diapers? I am considering to give them a try but first I would like to see a review of them. if not, could you please share a little bit more of your experience with them? Thanks in advance.

Isidro

isidro said:
Hi AbdlBrian! Could you please post a review of the Carousel diapers? I am considering to give them a try but first I would like to see a review of them. if not, could you please share a little bit more of your experience with them? Thanks in advance.

Isidro

I agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isidro said:

I don't recall doing much of a review of them but I bought a case awhile ago and am fairly familiar with them. They're the same model as Bambino/DCAmore but seem to have a bit more sap and maybe a softer liner. The shell art is a very pleasant lightweight design. Price is also good, making them a really good ABDL choice. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

AbdlBrian said:
Carousel diapers from https://theabdlshop.com/ are by far my favorite diaper. I've tried just about all ABU's and Bambino's and some Rearz and while I really like them all the look and feel and perfect fit of the Carousels makes me the happiest. The large size is currently on sale and the price per diaper is less than the other brands. I'm really worried the mediums are gone though. I'm a size 31, and the large are for 38 - 50. Does anyone think I should order them anyway?

Stacked_776x.jpg
Those diapers look really cute. The elastic waistband at the front and rear are nice too.

These instantly became my favorite diaper too. Authentic design, and very soft. And the price is pretty solid as well. I'd wear them every day if it were possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back