• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

PhoenixGirl her !! making my Introduction [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey all
Am a 26 year old girl from Bergen in Norway .
I work as a electrician and I love my job .

I started showing interest in diapers when I was around 8 year old, then I uses my younger brothers diapers, then I had a break and when I was 17 I started using on and off (different reasons) now is almost 6 years since last time I used a diaper.
But I this feeling that I need too
So I joined this forum hopefully I find some friend and learn something new :)

Also other interest is:
Computer, Gaming, Dancing, Sosial stuff, Walking in the mountains and music/audiobook

74b1daf0b2843070411963ec0e5211a9.jpg

Sent fra min HUAWEI CRR-L09 via Tapatalk

Welcome we are just down to Earth person's here.
Enjoy your time here lot to learn here.

Thx :)

PhoenixGirl said:
Hey all
Am a 26 year old girl from Bergen in Norway .
I work as a electrician and I love my job .

I started showing interest in diapers when I was around 8 year old, then I uses my younger brothers diapers,

Great intro PhoenixGirl ! So what kind of electrical work do you do - is it industrial or domestic?

Interesting about getting into diapers because of having a younger brother - I've got 5 younger brothers and sisters so nappies were always around, frustratingly for me when I wasn't getting them put on me!

good to see you on here

Sambus

Both ^^

You are very pretty! :3 Welcome to the forums btw. I don't really know if I have an interest in diapers. It's something I've been thinking about a lot. ^^

:)

I too love my gaming and audio books and dancing good luck phoenix is so hot

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

[emoji7]

Hi Poenixgirl I totally understand the urges that come and go. I like to wear and wet diapers from time to time but the biggest urge I battle is my urge to dress as a woman. I don't think I'm trans gendered and it comes and goes but I have learned it's part of me and always will be. I say go get some diapers and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back