Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey everyone, I'm a "former" DL, meaning I don't wear anymore really but I still enjoy talking with those who do. Looking forward to hanging out with all of you.

Hello Northwoodsnerd and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interest?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by Northwoodsnerd View Post
    ...I'm a "former" DL, meaning I don't wear anymore really...
    I'm curious about this statement. If you don't mind sharing the information - what caused you to no longer be an active DL?

Welcome to the boards!

It's good for us to know that you don't have to be AB/DL/IC, etc. to participate here. We're pretty welcoming to everyone.
    So please, tell us a little more about yourself, what you do, and maybe why you wanted to create an account here.

Well apart from this I tend to be interested in technology, phones, camera, video games, etc. My daily job is a web developer/designer. I've liked diapers a long time and had a few accounts here over the years that I've since forgot the login or usernames for. Honestly, just is a nice place to drop in and be able to talk diapers openly.