• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here, and emerging from lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Seek,
I keep wanting to say hide and Seek :), Here's the e-mail address for xp medical:- [email protected] I've e-mailed them with your questions and will let you know if i get a reply. they also accept PayPal payments

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise mentioned AB/DL places. Initially i suggest you try places that have adult protection, whilst the ab/dl communityis welll supplied by various outlets including e-bay and whilst they look attractive with various prints on them, they can also be extremely expensive. I will try to find more links for you

Last edited:
Seek,
have sent you a PM with a list of US stockist, a lot of which provide either cheap or free samples. hope it helps.

Hi Seek, the response I got from xpmedical was as follows:-

Good Morning,

Yes we can send you a sample of the Abena L4. There is no cost.
Please send us your address and phone number.

https://www.xpmedical.com/briefs/abena-briefs

They are available by the case and by the package.

Debbie

PCBaby said:
Seek,
have sent you a PM with a list of US stockist, a lot of which provide either cheap or free samples. hope it helps.

Thanks, and what a thorough list it is! Also will definitely get in touch with the email stuff. I'm so excited!

You're Welcome. ADISC is all about support, hopefully one day you too will get a chance to help anew member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back