• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey, I'm Dan. A Diaper Guy from South Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan119

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hey Everyone :smile1:

My name is Daniel and I was born in America in the mid-80s in Rhode Island.

I studied mostly in Rhode Island before studying Art and Music in South Florida. It was there that I found my talent in music and where my roommate also introduced me to diapers. I later found another classmate who wore diapers as well so I felt safe doing and sharing it with these friends.

Since then, I've been on and off diapers. I'm still writing and performing my own songs, with diapers to help me!

I am actually embarrassed to buy diapers in public. I don't know if yall feel the same way :sad:

I get all of my diapers now from Hexa and Co. So much cheaper and quicker than buying in the store. I haven't bought diapers in the store for 6 months now! It's just like the dollar shave club but it's diapers!

I'm just a very lazy person and loveeee not having to buy one more thing at the store haha. I'm also an amazon prime addict :D

I have a problem with most diapers giving me rashes but so far Hexa's have given me no rashes or irritations, it's amazing quality! I think it's because they are made in the US. I was suprised at how customizable the package was too with the diaper types and sizes!

Either way, it's awesome to be a part of this community now!

Talk soon.

- Dan :D

Last edited:
Hi Dan119! Wellcome to the community! Always good to see new blood here. Yes, a lot of us are embarrassed to buy diapers in public. We certainly give online companies like Bambino a lot of business. I have never heard of Hexa and Co. Nice to know there's another selection out there. What kind of music do you write?

Hey Dan. Welcome to the forums. I have not heard of Hexa, but it looks like great company.

What kind of music do you do?

Scaramouche said:
Hi Dan119! Wellcome to the community! Always good to see new blood here. Yes, a lot of us are embarrassed to buy diapers in public. We certainly give online companies like Bambino a lot of business. I have never heard of Hexa and Co. Nice to know there's another selection out there. What kind of music do you write?

Hey there Scaramouche! I was trained in college for classical music and theory but now I practice jazz improv and electronic music production :smile1:

I've never heard of Bambino! Great find. I'm really happy so far with Hexa Co. quality diapers. Saved me a ton of $$ so far so if it ain't broke I won't fix it :D

- - - Updated - - -

SirSaitama said:
Hey Dan. Welcome to the forums. I have not heard of Hexa, but it looks like great company.

What kind of music do you do?

Hey Sirsaitama! I just spoke to Scaramouche above about what music and I make and study if you are interested :smile1:

I was actually missing a few diapers from my last package for the first time from Hexa and they immediately sent me the diapers and 1 month free! I'm feeling pretty good now lol

Welcome Dan. I'm new too so if you ever need someone to talk to please let me know!

Welcome to the forum Dan :)

IndyJockDMan said:
Welcome Dan. I'm new too so if you ever need someone to talk to please let me know!

Thanks IndyJockDMan, I'm still browsing around and reading lots of old posts right now :D

- - - Updated - - -

MadMikey said:
Welcome to the forum Dan :)

Hey Madmikey, thank you! <3

Dan119 said:
Hey there Scaramouche! I was trained in college for classical music and theory but now I practice jazz improv and electronic music production :smile1:

Hi and welcome to the site. I too was trained in classical music, at Westminster Choir College, Princeton N. J. I'm a church musician but played in a very good rock/cover band for 15 years. The money put two of my kids through college and I got to buy a lot of cool equipment. Music is almost always fun. Now I'm learning and playing a lot of Chopin as well as others since I bought a Yamaha Avant Grand. I love Chopin.

Welcome Dan good to see more folks form Florida howdy neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back