• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Shy new memeber hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOUTLAW46321

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
SEEMS i LIKE PLASTIC PANTIES SINCE I WAS YOUNG A VERY LONG TIME AGO. tHIS GREETING IS LIKE A COMING OUT FOR ME. ANY OTHER MEMBERS LIKE THE FEELING PLASTIC PANTIES GIVE :smile1:

Hello OOUTLAW46321 and welcome to the group.

SO that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I'm about your age and grew up with plastic pants and cloth diapers, so yes, I love plastic panties. I still vividly remember being in tow with my mom, walking down the diaper isle in Woolworths and seeing all those wonderful diapers and colorful plastic pants. To this day, I still have dreams of being back there.

I hope you enjoy this site and feel comfortable taking part in the many discussions. It's a lot more interesting when one participates. See you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back