• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Shy baby boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBabyEd72

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi I'm a shy baby boy. I've been an abdl for a long time. I live in the uk.

Hello LittleBabyEd72 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

A little bit about me,

I enjoy ametur dramatics. I'm 45 going on 2. I live in London England.

I'm also a survivor of CSA and suffer from depression and other mental health problems.

Hi LittleBabyEd,
welcome to the group, nice to see another UK join us.

The only am-dram i have ever done was HMS Pinafore many years ago (song title not intended). I'm also 2 when I'm in my ab/little space, and I'm lucky to have a hands on Mummy, (no relative).
Just to confuse things more I'm also a daddy to a little boy (Boy friend).

Are you in a relationship and if you are is your partner supportive or not? Do you work and if so what field? a few questions I know but the more you can open up about yourself the easier it is for members to see what they have in common with you.

If you need some ideas have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips (link at the top of the page).

Can I also ask what CSA is, it's not an acronym I've come across before.

So next steps, find a few forums or threads you like and jump in and take part. Adisc is a social site so the more you put in, the more you get out.

As for the depression and other mental health problems I know from personal experience that you will get a lot of support from members.

Welcome again.

I'm not so good at this. But here goes.

I consider myself as asexual but bi romantic. No partner as yet.

I work in insurance, hate the job.

I'm a survivor of child sexual abuse, so I struggle with making friends. However once people get to know me I've got a fun sense of humour.

I consider myself an ab and I wear nappies and other baby clothes when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back