Stupid Question/After-work nap

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofConfusion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Was so tired after work today, I actually just changed into pyjamas and went and laid down for a while (19:00-20:00). I got a pacifier, shortly after discovering I was an AB, (ostensibly for different reasons involving trying to stop my thumb from cracking up after work)

I only ever use it at night when I'm sleeping. but when I decided to lie down and rest for a bit, gotta admit I was really tempted to get out my pacifier.

partly it's the fear my mum coming in to my room to get something out of the cupboard (all her spare clothes are stored in there for whatever genius reason) and finding me like that.

I think the other reason is like, the fear of taking a new step. doing something completely out of the ordinary.

probably a silly question but do you guys think it'd be weird If I used a paci if I'm in that situation of just wanting to relax and rest after work? I feel like a bit of an idiot for asking this

Using a paci was hard for me at first because I didn't want to admit I liked other babyish things besides diapers but a paci really feels nice and it was like a long forgotten part of me resurfaced when I got one. I occasionally use it at night but it does still feel odd next to my wife. I don't know why it would. Heck, I'm diapered and she knows full well about my ABDL side and is cool with it.

I use it when I'm sure I wont be caught by others. I also keep it stashed inside the pillow case of one of my pillows. But to answer your question, no. I don't think you are weird. But then again, look who you're asking. LOL. Anybody outside our sphere would probably think it was strange but so what? They ARE relaxing and soothing. For many of the same reasons those silly diapers we wear are. You found a brain hack. One that specifically works for you and your life. That's pretty neat.

you know, every time I doubt myself, I come here and peoples responses are so good and well thought out it always surprises me. and you're right, pacis are super soothing. thank you for your response, it's always heart-warming to see positive reactions

And that response in turn, makes me feel good. It also strengthens my own feelings on these matters and it's REALLY nice to know that as bizarre and as outright weird as I am, that there are others just like me. I've been using a personal analogy to help myself when the depression gets bad.

I used to work at a diner and for Talk Like a Pirate Day it was discussed that us employees would dress in pirate costumes. Sounds fun. Yeah, I was the only one that actually did it so I was really embarrassed. I was afraid to go out into the public dining area but had to in order to use the restroom. Finally I realized I might as well make the best of this silly situation and changed my perspective to that of a zany, crazy guy being funny. I made it a positive thing. By embracing the absurdity of it since I had no other choice. Being an ABDL is often like that. You are the way you are. Make the best of it!

I have just woke up with my paci in my mouth...
You are not the only one. Everybody must be relaxing somehow - their special place.... some ways of relaxing may be fairly self-destructive or dangerous. You just re-found the relaxing power of a paci. It's harmless. Enjoy :)

So, I had this big night out with some buddies drinking. And I was feeling so sick and hungover, I just got home from me mates and went to bed. couldn't sleep so I just laid there watching Minions while sucking on the paci. then my dad comes in with a bacon an egg sandwich.

Which normally I'd be super pleased about...But I kinda forgot I had the paci in my mouth. he said nothing about it or acted like he didn't notice. But I'm fairly sure he noticed I had it out.

Oops secret's out .
Looks like the kid has a pacifier let not talk about .
The family dark secret that not talked about .

I don't think it's weird. I can't fall asleep with one in my mouth, but I like to use my pacifier to relax after work, or if I'm starting to feel upset over something like a competitive video game. I even have the handle of it attached to a rat tail cord so I can wear it around my neck when I want to use it

I have only had experience using child (18-36mo) versions, but I agree with Tommy on this one. At first, I was hesitant to even try it. When I sucked on it, it felt good, despite being too small for my mouth. With a pacifier, I was able to reawaken that part of my 'little' soul that had been banished to the dark corners of my mind. Now I plan to get adult sized pacifiers and bottles so that way I can fully enjoy myself. I even somewhat enjoy thumb-sucking now, however it is not my thing as much as sucking a pacifier or bottle instead.

Tommycombs said:
You found a brain hack.

Never seen something so exactly and easy explication !!! It's how it works !!! Good one !!!

AustinTheLionhearted said:
With a pacifier, I was able to reawaken that part of my 'little' soul that had been banished to the dark corners of my mind. Now I plan to get adult sized pacifiers and bottles so that way I can fully enjoy myself. I even somewhat enjoy thumb-sucking now, however it is not my thing as much as sucking a pacifier or bottle instead.

Depending who had seen you with paci. For me it's not, but for others... Long story to write. Vainillas never tend to understand that. May some open minded person can try put inside a paci and thean he/she re-discovers how it works. But is miserable %...

hi you should fill that you cart ask questions we are all hear to help each other

as for napping.

for me i find that having a nap is really helpful,

and sucking on a pacifier is normal for us.

does your mum know that you are a little?

you might need to tell her that you are going for a nap so you don't get disturb.

siysiy said:
your mum know that you are a little?

you might need to tell her that you are going for a nap so you don't get disturb.

Nope I've not told my mum. not sure how she would respond. don't really think it's any of her business anyway. as for telling her not to disturb me. the fact that I've started having naps might seem a bit suspicious to her (this is probably me being paranoid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back