Thread: If you wear locking clothing...

Default If you wear locking clothing...

Do you try to wriggle out of your locking mittens/diapers/playsuit and so on, or struggle against them, or does the fact they are locked make you feel all the safer?

Sometimes my hands are locked in mittens, or a hood if I'm in danger of eating sweets I shouldn't. I often like to briefly pull them to make sure I really can't get out, but I then usually "accept my fate".

Yup! I love testing to make sure I'm good and stuck, before settling down. Sometimes even trying to tucker myself out completely.

I've never tried locking clothes, but I really like the idea. I remember having fantasies about locking clothes, inspired by (of all things) the game over screen from Donkey Kong Country 3.

The notion of being forced into the role of a baby by a firm but loving daddy really excites me. I want to be in a position where I can protest and legitimately struggle to prove I'm a big girl only to be shown otherwise. For me that helps solidify the power dynamic, the notion that I am helpless and little and need to be taken care of, rather than just being a grownup dressed like a baby.

I guess it also reminds me of when I was small and my parents would wrestle with me or tickle me and I was powerless to do anything. That was a lot of fun and it made me feel safe knowing that my caregivers were so much stronger than me. Bondage seems like a great way of capturing some of that same feeling. I only speak theoretically though, as I have never tried it myself.

I've never worn any no. But the only thing I might be fine with is lockable plastic panties.