Thread: My boyfriend is super supportive and I love it! <3

Default My boyfriend is super supportive and I love it! <3

So, my boyfriend has known I wear diapers ever since we were first flirting. Now we're together and, although he's said it several times, I'm still in disbelief - he likes it! He thinks it's cute, and he thinks I look adorable in diapers. I send him pics all the time and he loves it.

I never thought I'd meet anybody who would even be tolerant of this, much less someone who thinks it's cute! He says he would love to cuddle me when I'm in a diaper, and he's even said that he would wear diapers with me!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh my gosh, I never thought I'd find this. I'm so happy that I did, and even happier that it's someone who I genuinely love and want to spend the rest of my life with. (and that feeling is mutual!)

This is basically just a happiness vent post, lol. I still just can't get over this and needed to talk about it somewhere! <3

Wow that sounds really awesome. Al though I would like to keep this part of me from knowing. I'm glad other people find a partner that are open minded.

That is one of the most amazing spouts of luck I have ever seen. That's what I would like to expect when I get around to getting myself a girlfriend.

So excellent to read!

Don't want to be a killjoy but always be careful sending pictures.

That is amazing. Support is so important with this.

I half met my boyfriend through here so I'm safe in that regard :P. (Saw them in a local group on FetLife and recognized the username from here)

Quote Originally Posted by Uggu View Post
    Wow that sounds really awesome. Al though I would like to keep this part of me from knowing. I'm glad other people find a partner that are open minded.
    Yeah, that isn't really an option for me, it's such a big part of my life that I can't hide it or suppress it. I basically require a partner who I can about about this with - and the more open, the better! He'll even let me hang around the house in just my diapers if I want to, so I think I've found someone who's open enough, hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Don't want to be a killjoy but always be careful sending pictures.
    He's the one for me and I'm the one for him, we've already established that much. Normally I would be very cautious about it, but with him I don't care because we really, truly know that we want need to spend forever together.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwoodsnerd View Post
    That is amazing. Support is so important with this.
    Yes it is! I'm so happy to have that kind of support, especially when I never thought I'd have it from anyone! I was so afraid that I'd find "the one" but with the stipulation that they wouldn't tolerate this - instead, I really did find "the one" and he's totally cool with it! Having support on this from someone I love so much really means a lot to me, and it's an amazing feeling.