pampers baby dry pants 6 ??? and premium protection active fit 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin955

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i want to try them but NOBODY here has any discussions about them.

i guess they dont sell in the locations where many on this forum live.

Pampers baby dry 6+ (16kg+) against Pampers baby dry 6 (15kg+) / pampers active fit 6 (15kg+)

right now it seems like pampers active fit 6 is slightly stronger looking and stretches about the same but it seems they are more solid in the stretcher (dont know what you call it in english) but it seems the tabs on literally every pampers diapers always falls off if you attatch there.

but pampers active fit 6 - 15kg seems more thug and holds about the same as pampers baby dry 6 - 15kg and has better "stretcher or whatever" that seems to not snap so easily.

on pampers baby dry 6 after stretching its only a few hours or minutes usage and they might snap. i see others being able to stretch pampers active fit rather much and further than pampers baby dry.

but then pampers baby dry pants 6+ seems like an idea too as its rated 16+ but does it fit? and most likely it absorbs slightly less probably.

tab diapers always tend to absorb more and cost less compared to pants type diapers.

Robin955 said:

Pampers baby dry 6+ (16kg+) against Pampers baby dry 6 (15kg+) / pampers active fit 6 (15kg+)

right now it seems like pampers active fit 6 is slightly stronger looking and stretches about the same but it seems they are more solid in the stretcher (dont know what you call it in english) but it seems the tabs on literally every pampers diapers always falls off if you attatch there.

but pampers active fit 6 - 15kg seems more thug and holds about the same as pampers baby dry 6 - 15kg and has better "stretcher or whatever" that seems to not snap so easily.

on pampers baby dry 6 after stretching its only a few hours or minutes usage and they might snap. i see others being able to stretch pampers active fit rather much and further than pampers baby dry.

but then pampers baby dry pants 6+ seems like an idea too as its rated 16+ but does it fit? and most likely it absorbs slightly less probably.

tab diapers always tend to absorb more and cost less compared to pants type diapers.

The lack of discussion is less attributed to location and more attributed to the fact that most people here are in the diaper region of Sizes Medium and above.
I can to a point help given my start into the diaper community had me at a size where the diaper would work somewhat perfectly but from experience I will tell you that you're better off using a proper adult diaper or at least a youth variant from Northshore or maybe Attends?

So to answer your question(s) I guess:

The Tapes / Stretching Wings:

- First off lets be honest here for most of the people on this forum the tapes will never properly work on them so think of that before reading on. I will be honest growing up during the time I get into diapers I was always a Huggies oriented person since I personally found that the Wings on their counterparts were comfier, stretchier and had stronger tabs so I will say now that I don't expect much out of Pamper Diaper's Wings and Tabs. So Dry vs Fit, for the most part Dry is your common run Pamper's Diaper with a more absorbent diaper core hence the name "Dry" meaning every regular bag will essentially be the same as Dry with less absorbency where as the Fit are built more for the "active" baby in mind meaning the way it snugs around you is bit to allow you to move more freely and they claim to have a core that can deal with a walking baby so you get it, its built for active babies which might lead you to believe "Perfect that's the one I need to get" and I'm here to say "No". "But why Noodle" you may be asking as you read this and its plain and simple, the information on top only applies if you are in the size range that actually fits into the diapers mentioned. At most adult heights the wings will be stretched to their limit and the tabs will struggle to keep their hold onto the front landing and Yes I'll admit that the Active Fit is your best choice for a diaper getting onto your body but it will only slightly improve the situation you would have from their Dry counterparts since the diapers will still suffer from the wear and tear of moving around, more so for you.

What If You Actually Got It On? What Now?
- So lets say by some miracle or you somehow manage to be the size where the information between the Dry and Active Fit models actually apply to you what about the absorbency? It will probably suck! No two ways around it. The average Pamper's Diaper, at least by going through multiple Google searches since Pampers themselves doesn't list for whatever reason, holds about 10-15oz(~400ml) (We'll be generous and give Dry 20oz cause it wont matter either way) which causes a major problem for the average adult. The average adult tends to void around 800ml-2000ml (0.8L-2L) of urine a day which when you think about is a huge amount when you consider what Pampers actually hold, meaning that even if you somehow manage to hit the minimum of the average chances are every time you go you will probably be putting the diaper to its limit, assuming the diaper core can wick fast enough or if the leak guards are actually cuffing correctly. So can you reliably use these, even the Dry? No, not really. You could try doubling up but then you will face the problem of how fast these diapers actually wick your urine away which once again assumes they didn't already leak due to the Leak Guards not cuffing correctly not to mention you would be wasting 2 diapers instead of 1 for negligible improvements.

Trust me as someone who has grown from being a small bastard who can fit them over the years into someone who is still stuck in Adult smalls the difference between a Baby Diaper and an Adult Diaper is grand. It feels more snug, you do not need to, usually, worry about the tapes popping and hopefully you don't need to worry about leaks, at least I don't but hey they have boosters if that's a problem plus the diaper will properly your bottom well and hopefully they have leak guards that will cuff on your legs. You'll never get the performance you desire from baby diapers even if you're in the small frame territory as some of our other members but in the end I can not stop you from buying them just give you this bit of info hopefully convincing you to try something more your size.

Take my advice and get Small Northshores, Molicares or if you want that babyish look some ABUs (linked you my favorite style till I get some Kiddos or something)

*Your best bet for something functional and I use that word lightly is the G.ooN or Mamy Poko brands you can get from Asia or your local Asian-Product focused supermarket, with the pants being the best if double'd up. That or stick to ABUs or any other competing ABDL Focused diaper if you're really looking for that baby look.

(To get an idea of what size I was where I was still passable on wearing them: 4'11 / Waist Size of 20' and Weight ranging around the 90lb region, I now stand at 5'3 with a waist of 26-27' at 105lbs and at best they barely fit but without any of the benefits of it being a diaper so unless you're smaller than me from around ~6-7 years ago then stick to Adults)

Last edited:
When I first started wearing diapers for enjoyment I had a 26" waist and was rather quite small for my age (late bloomer)
I started off with pampers and luvs, they fit me perfectly. I wore them for years until 16 /17 yrs old then I made the switch to adult sizes and haven't looked back.
I actually wear kiddos now and they look / feel like the pampers and luvs did both fit and capacity.
If your above a 28" waist I suggest a small diaper from Ab, either sdk' s or kiddos, try some samples

Robin955 said:

No. Baby diapers do not fit adults unless you have something like a 29" waist and weigh under 125lbs.

Now you "might" be able to squeeze into one if you're only slightly larger than that. You didn't give your measurements though, so I can't say for sure.

Honestly you're probably way better off just using adult diapers. Besides, it's not exactly babyish to try and wear a diaper that is comically undersized. After all, you never see a two year old squeezed into a diaper intended for a six month old now do you.

GuybrushT said:
Friends, this is a fetish. Logic need not apply. If Robin, you like the designs of pampers and want baby diapers, and I think you are in Britain, then get the new Pampers Size 7 Baby Dry and make some extenders https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/83319-How-To-Make-Diaper-Extenders

whether it is comical to you to wear a small diaper is not my concern. Enjoy.

True, for some a fetish driven motivation could drive out any logic. Don't forget a LOT here are drawn to diapers because they are AB or DL, not just DS (diaper sex fetish).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back