Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm just curious after your done wearing a diaper and not planing on wearing another one do you just clean up like you would a baby with just wipes and some cream, or do you grab a quick shower

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

alltimefun said:
I'm just curious after your done wearing a diaper and not planing on wearing another one do you just clean up like you would a baby with just wipes and some cream, or do you grab a quick shower

Generally just get into normal clothing I guess, figured most people would be the same.

If I wear overnight then I just use wipes then go about my day. If I wear in the evening I shower after cleaning up.

I usually continue wearing diapers until I take a shower. But if I need to take one off and can't take a shower at that time I will get a washcloth and clean my diaper area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to take a shower afterwards although sometimes I just use wipes. After that I just put on normal clothes.

take a shower and put on regular underwear

My routine is take a shower every morning, if I'm wearing a diaper during the day and need to take it off for what ever the reason, I generally use baby wipes and give myself a good wipe down then I take a warm damp wash cloth and do another wipe down.

wetatnight said:
take a shower and put on regular underwear

Same here, I shower in the morning.

I think most times when I'm not 24/7, I tend to wear until morning, at which point I shower. I've gone back to regular underpants on occasion when I decided or needed to stop in the middle of the day. If I can feel clean with wipes, I do that. If it takes a shower, I generally do that.

I clean myself up like a parent would do to a baby if I have a diaper with BM in it (which is possible) and then redress in normal clothing.

If I don't feel like changing into another diaper I just take off my baby clothes and my used diaper and use wipes only if I messed beforehand. Then I put on normal attire and do some adult things.

I am an intresting as in "weird" case ,because of health problems i havent showered in 10 years , i do use wipes between diapers, but i also use what's referred to as bath in bag wipes three times a week and use waterless shampoo or for traveling ease a disposable shower cap that I just open put on my head and massage my head and scalp to wash my hair , I also dont sweat much,i can take the heat , but anything below about 78 degrees i need a jacket and blanket, even though IC i stay pretty clean and generally dont need or use antiperspirant or deodorant , as an additional consequence of my health problems any kind of surgery with a general anesthetic will cause what's caused malignant hyperthermia , so if given anesthesia they have to have someone watch me full time so if i start to spike a temp they can arrest it quickly as my body temp can increase dramatically in just a matter of a couple minutes to such a level that it will cook me in my own juices my body core temperature can hit 125 very easily and leave me brain dead, with the fate of the nation's healthcare up for grabs my picture appears in the dictionary as the very definition of preexisting condition! Sorry if that's TMI

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

alltimefun said:

Shower and back to real time.

It depends.

If I have messed - it's into the shower (or bath tub if I feel like it).

Otherwise I will use wipes, a washcloth or take a full shower depending on my mood and what I have planned for the day.

It depends on how used my diaper is. I usually grab a quick wipe if it's heavily wet, and I grab a shower if messy.

Clean up and put a dry one on.

Best case senario for me is a relaxing bath. Second best is a shower. Worst case is cleaning up with a wash cloth and some gold bond medicated powder. I've had to learn the hard way for me that if I don't clean up properly i get a rash that I don't like.

alltimefun said:
I'm just curious after your done wearing a diaper and not planing on wearing another one

What is that nonsense you speak of?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back