Thread: Help finding an image

Default Help finding an image

So its probably not much information to go on but i found an image while searching something to do with GTA V that i have never been able to find again.

It was an image of a guy in a baby diaper Wearing Naruto's jacket and a leaf ninja head band, he was holding a kunai and may or may not have had a wig on. (cant remember)

I've tried my best but can't find it so if anyone could help it would be appreciated. <3

I've seen a number of diapered-naruto drawings on deviant art in the past. Just go to deviantart.com and do a search on: naruto diaper

You'll also see quite a few sakura, sauske, and hinata in there since naruto is the show title as well as the character name.

Just re-reading your post, you may be searching for an IRL photo, not sure where you'll find that at. Might have to settle for drawn

The image im looking for is indeed and irl image, i imagine it would be pretty hard to find considering i found it on a page that had relatively nothing to do with diapers, thanks for trying anyway though <3