fulltime 24/7 AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

stebee666

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is the longest anyone has spent in 24/7 baby mode and can it be done with hypnosis?

Define "baby mode"

I know that some use hypnosis. to get into Little space.or the mind set of a baby.

personly I havent used hypnosis as for the leath of time would depend on the person.

having someone that you trust care for you. is somethis very special.

there is so much more that first meet the eye.

but anyway can you go more in to deteal about what you mean about hypnothapy and baby mode?

siysiy

Diapered, 68 hours. Baby mode, probably no more than 2 hours.

E: 5 hours now since the time of editing this.

Last edited:
The longest I had a diaper on 24/7 was at least 100 hours. Been in baby mode for at least 20 hours non-stop.

Longest diapered 7 years longest little mode 3 days. I do not use hypno because to me it is more natural for me to just allow my self to regress.

Longest diapered 24/7: since Sept. 2015, "toddler-mode: about 8hrs waaaayyy back in 2004!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

A few years ago I was in diapers about 10 weeks for all the days and most part of the day with paci, depending if I'd to go to buy something or not. Diaper limits me outside and I never use paci in public. So actually I enjoy only when nobody out of confident circle is around. Obviously sometimes I'm getting saturated and I've to take a rest of my dark side. But after some time wishes always return.

Diapered? Thus far, since last Friday. Baby mode? Never more than an hour, two max. I have to be an adult most of the time, and honestly it suits me. I don't think I could stand more than 3 hours of being in baby mode.

As far as hypnosis goes, I've tried out a few tapes, and honestly they didn't do much for me. I've heard the same from most too. I think you've just gotta either learn to let go of adult behaviors, or start doing things often enough that it becomes habitual

Based on our current FLR, mommy keeps me diapered 24x7. This lasted for about 6 months. I did go into "Baby mode?" a number of times. (I prefer the term sub-space) Had a few embarrassing moments when visiting relatives especially through Christmas, but all in all, it was a good time. Now, I am diapered 6 days of the week and on weekend can wear big girl panties but am diapered every night prior to bed.

I went an entire weekend several years ago - from Friday night to Monday morning - with two women caring for me. We did go to a mall and ate lunch at a restaurant on the Saturday, but I was diapered and one of the ladies carried a diaper bag. I had 9pm bedtimes, baths morning and night and my other meals were eaten in a highchair. I slept in an adult hospital crib and most of my diaper changes took place in the crib or on the living room floor.

I was bored stiff! These days, I can be an AB for a few hours, but my 'adult mind' demands some stimulation beyond that point.

Diapered Max: 4-6 Hours (2 diapers)
Baby Mode: 4-6 Hours (while diapered)

I don't know how to explain it except when the diapers come on, the onesies get put on and the binkies/bottles come out, I want to go into that headspace and don't usually come out again. When I reach my limit of diapers (which for now is 2-4 a week in order to conserve my 70 diapers until Christmas when I can get more) I usually have to terminate my little space. Although, virtually on the discord chat, I have maintained my little space a little (pardon my pun) by occasionally getting the shrinks when I'm booped on the nose or feel down about myself.

I have had to be in adult mode most of the time in the real world, but wish to be in baby mode more often or even as part of an official gathering of littles. Although this community is very accepting and all, I feel a little shy about trying it in front of other littles in the same room with me in one of those gatherings. I am longing to go to those types of gatherings, but don't know about any that are in my area, nor do I think I have the guts to go to one right now without a friend who goes with me. I have always been in moderate control while in my headspace in order to be adult enough to change my own diapers, get my own pacis and get my own bottles ready; however I still do feel I could learn from being without control while in my headspace at least for a little while and as such I have the urge to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back