Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: absolute Joy or Horror

Default absolute Joy or Horror

hi everyone,

just a tought came up my mind,

would you choose to do a BM at the bathroom, or messing your diaper?
    i was thinking this, because is messing a diaper part of the deal, or would you choose to use the bathroom?

I haven't used my toilet in years. I just leave it at that. I have used other toilets at times when a messy diaper/pants would be totally unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by HeronimusM View Post
    hi everyone,

just a tought came up my mind,

would you choose to do a BM at the bathroom, or messing your diaper?
    i was thinking this, because is messing a diaper part of the deal, or would you choose to use the bathroom?
    From the 100s of posts I've read here, I would say the majority of us have tried the old bm in the diaper at least once. It all comes down to a personal choice: how you handle the mess. It does make a stinky mess. I have done it twice and the second time was really disgusting. Although the thought is a good one, the reality is not so pleasant for me. There's a whole group of messers here. Join the group and get some tips.

I would prefer to BM in the diaper as opposed to a toilet if I had a choice right now. Sometimes when I try to BM on the toilet, I have to strain and push in order to do so. Sometimes when its ready to come out while I am sitting down or in a position to BM (not on the toilet), I would have to get up and head for the bathroom which sometimes can lead to me contracting my rectal muscles (tightly) - missing my chance to BM and am forced to try again later.

A diaper doesn't have those complications, instead It allows natural voiding when you are ready and your muscles are ready to go. Although the smell is unpleasant, its hard to clean your dirty bottom without wet wipes, and voiding large amounts of BM does mean that you have to immediately change your diaper, voiding smaller amounts, as a consequence of natural voiding, allows you to keep the diaper on longer without as much of a risk of a rash (2 smaller bowel movements = 1 large bowel movement => change diaper immediately). Also doing the BM in your diaper just adds to the infantile things you can do in your diaper while in your 'little' space or while "cubbing out" as a babyfur.

It varies.

While I enjoy it, pooping in a diaper is generally harder for me than using the toilet. Other factors that come into play is how long I've had the diaper on/if I don't feel like changing and if I feel like dealing with the mess.

Ewwwww!
    The Smell!
    The Mess!

But when I've been sick, I've been grateful for diapers for this reason.
    Sometimes "sick" is "drunk"..... Same thing.

Joy - I make a bm every morning in my diaper, I then shower and get ready for work.
    Horror - making a bm while away from the house

I generally don't bm in my diaper. But I wear all of the time, I have no choice. There are times when I do bm in my diaper, like when I have an upset stomach or I can't find a toilet . it has happened a few times before . I don't wot
    Dry about it, I just wait until I can find a disabled toilet and get changed there.