• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, shy but happy to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkleBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi, I'm Sparkles. I've come to this site for support and to share my interest in toys, blankets, coloring, and everything else that's childish. I am actually mentally younger, so part of my reason for being in the ABDL* community is to help support that. I'm not sure if there's other people that are the same here. But enough of that for now. I love anime/manga, fairies, beads, and sugary foods. I have a glass bottle collection that are mostly soda bottles in my room. As you can see I have Diaper Lover as one of my identities (I'd guess you'd call it) and truth be told I have NEVER put on a diaper. But I am very close to a DL so that's why I chose it. I've called myself a Pad Lover, because I love pads. But other then that I really don't have too much else to say. So if you have any questions to ask me you can ask away. I will answer them. :)

SparkleBunny said:
Hi, I'm Sparkles. I've come to this site for support and to share my interest in toys, blankets, coloring, and everything else that's childish. I am actually mentally younger, so part of my reason for being in the ABDL* community is to help support that. I'm not sure if there's other people that are the same here. But enough of that for now. I love anime/manga, fairies, beads, and sugary foods. I have a glass bottle collection that are mostly soda bottles in my room. As you can see I have Diaper Lover as one of my identities (I'd guess you'd call it) and truth be told I have NEVER put on a diaper. But I am very close to a DL so that's why I chose it. I've called myself a Pad Lover, because I love pads. But other then that I really don't have too much else to say. So if you have any questions to ask me you can ask away. I will answer them. :)

Welcome SparkelBunny! That was a great intro. Yes, you are among many like minded people here. Coloring, anime/manga are very popular subjects here.

I must ask, in this day and age when everything is so standardized, why do you collect bottles? Are they the older type they no longer make?

Hi and welcome to the site. I've done some coloring in adult coloring books and it's a great way to relax, escape and regress to a younger age. I hope you will enjoy the site. If you become involved in the topics and conversations, we will get to know you better, and you us.

Scaramouche said:
Welcome SparkelBunny! That was a great intro. Yes, you are among many like minded people here. Coloring, anime/manga are very popular subjects here.

I must ask, in this day and age when everything is so standardized, why do you collect bottles? Are they the older type they no longer make?

I just collect them. Most are soda bottles (some are lemon soda bottles from Japan) and others are alcoholic (beer, wine, alcohol in general). While they may not be the older ones I do find value in them, especially the Japanese lemon soda ones. Reason why is because the lemon sodas actually have clear marbles in them, one in each bottle you buy.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I've done some coloring in adult coloring books and it's a great way to relax, escape and regress to a younger age. I hope you will enjoy the site. If you become involved in the topics and conversations, we will get to know you better, and you us.

I've joined a club/group or two on here.

Hello and Welcome!
I myself am Autistic and I have Cerebral Palsy.
I am not much of a conversationalist online.
But still, I am here.

Hello Sparkles! Welcome to ADISC!

Are you talking about the Ramune bottles? They come in other flavors, too! I like melon, personally. :)

I like to collect buttons, crystals, and Sacagawea dollar coins
Sacagawea_dollar_obverse.png

Can we see a picture of a coloring page you did recently, or are particularly proud of?

FearlessFen said:
Hello Sparkles! Welcome to ADISC!

Are you talking about the Ramune bottles? They come in other flavors, too! I like melon, personally. :)

I like to collect buttons, crystals, and Sacagawea dollar coins
Sacagawea_dollar_obverse.png

Can we see a picture of a coloring page you did recently, or are particularly proud of?

Yes, those. But I have some my older sister got for me when she went to the Japanese grocery store in high school. First one I got was one made here, called strawberry marble pop (DON'T DRINK IT!). I have 5 of those japanese lemon soda bottles. I have 2 Ramune, 1 in kanji, a hello kitty one, and 1 marble pop. The marble pop is made here though, not Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back