Thread: Been lurking here for a while, thought I'd finally say hello!

Default Been lurking here for a while, thought I'd finally say hello!

Hello everyone!

After more than a decade of trying to deny my interests, I've finally decided that I have no good reason to deny them. I'm so glad to find that there are other people like me!

A little bit about me: currently in college studying engineering. I absolutely love DIY and enjoy metalworking and woodworking. I've built everything from minibikes to 3D printers (and yes that includes a few homemade cloth diapers). I also play clarinet and am part of my local orchestra.

I look forward to chatting with you guys. Looking around the forum it seems everyone here is very friendly and polite. Feel free to AMA!

Welcome K622! That was a great introduction! Which field of engineering are you in? We are a polite bunch and love to see new members jump right in and contribute. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by K622 View Post
    Hello everyone!

After more than a decade of trying to deny my interests, I've finally decided that I have no good reason to deny them. I'm so glad to find that there are other people like me!

A little bit about me: currently in college studying engineering. I absolutely love DIY and enjoy metalworking and woodworking. I've built everything from minibikes to 3D printers (and yes that includes a few homemade cloth diapers). I also play clarinet and am part of my local orchestra.

I look forward to chatting with you guys. Looking around the forum it seems everyone here is very friendly and polite. Feel free to AMA!
    Thats cool

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi hi. Been thinking about 3D printing myself lately. I'm considering buying a davinci printer to start. Welcome. Maybe see you in the off topic 3D Print thread

How wonderful that you play in your local orchestra! You must be very good at clarinet.

What is a song that you like to play? I'd like to hear it.