Paw patrol Training pants!! (u.k. only it seems)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I was on twitter just talking about how paw patrol diapers should be real when another user told me they are and Showed me this link.

https://www.playpennies.com/deals/new-little-angels-paw-patrol-first-pants-gbp-387-asda-172029

I'm extremely bummed they are in the U.K. but i know they will be on ebay in time but I just wanted to share since i've been waiting for this for 3 years now

Here are pics!
5e122eb9317efbb03b9884ed873feffd.jpg

ca19875caaa43b423a77bf5a272b6418.jpg

Last edited:
Neat.

I did see online, it was either Family Dollar or Dollar General, had PAW Patrol baby wipes. So you never know, maybe we'll see them on diapers or training pants too. I do know there are cloth PAW Patrol trainers.

It would be great if dollar general since i'm not too far from one but I found out that ASDA is actually owned by Walmart so it could be very possible that walmart might sell them but I really doubt it and comparing them to the Madagascar ones the Paw Patrol ones a a little plain.

I was gonna buy a pack as they look really cute. My local store had ran out. Bummer :(

Darn! I'd have you buy me a pack too! I'd like to know if the different sizes have different prints or if they are all the same for when you ever do find them since that's killing me too.

Is there any images of the prints?

Noodle said:
Is there any images of the prints?
I added them on top!

Since we're on the topic of PAW Patrol...

My mom and I went to get eye exams on what is now yesterday (yeah, I'd never heard of eye exams on Sunday either, but anyway). They were promoting their new PAW Patrol glasses line for children and were giving the kids corresponding goodie bags. (My mom jokingly asked if I wanted one, which just embarrassed me...) The salesperson asked the one little boy if he liked PAW Patrol or if he was past that. I'm assuming she was repeating back what he said, which was it was ''too small'' for him (but that he did like Harry Potter). I then heard he was all of five years old! I suppose I just found it kind of amusing and sad that a five-year-old would think himself too old for PAW Patrol - although I guess I'm a bit biased, seeing I am 24 and still wear diapers and drink from a bottle. :rolleyes:

Thats rather amusing! I would have said yes to the goodie bag though but do you know where you got your exam from? I want to go there and get the goodie bag now!

Experiment626 said:
Thats rather amusing! I would have said yes to the goodie bag though but do you know where you got your exam from? I want to go there and get the goodie bag now!

From a chain called VisionWorks.

oh cool and not cool. Cool that it's around here but not since i get mine eye related stuff at costco!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Experiment626 said:
I added them on top!
Thanks! though now that I look at them can't say theyre highly appealing to me at the very least.

Noodle said:
Thanks! though now that I look at them can't say theyre highly appealing to me at the very least.
You're welcome and I kinda agree with you but I still have to have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back