Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paw patrol Training pants!! (u.k. only it seems)

Default Paw patrol Training pants!! (u.k. only it seems)

So I was on twitter just talking about how paw patrol diapers should be real when another user told me they are and Showed me this link.

https://www.playpennies.com/deals/ne...87-asda-172029

I'm extremely bummed they are in the U.K. but i know they will be on ebay in time but I just wanted to share since i've been waiting for this for 3 years now

Here are pics!

Last edited by Experiment626; 17-Jul-2017 at 05:24.

Neat.

I did see online, it was either Family Dollar or Dollar General, had PAW Patrol baby wipes. So you never know, maybe we'll see them on diapers or training pants too. I do know there are cloth PAW Patrol trainers.

It would be great if dollar general since i'm not too far from one but I found out that ASDA is actually owned by Walmart so it could be very possible that walmart might sell them but I really doubt it and comparing them to the Madagascar ones the Paw Patrol ones a a little plain.

I was gonna buy a pack as they look really cute. My local store had ran out. Bummer

Darn! I'd have you buy me a pack too! I'd like to know if the different sizes have different prints or if they are all the same for when you ever do find them since that's killing me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Is there any images of the prints?
    I added them on top!

Since we're on the topic of PAW Patrol...

My mom and I went to get eye exams on what is now yesterday (yeah, I'd never heard of eye exams on Sunday either, but anyway). They were promoting their new PAW Patrol glasses line for children and were giving the kids corresponding goodie bags. (My mom jokingly asked if I wanted one, which just embarrassed me...) The salesperson asked the one little boy if he liked PAW Patrol or if he was past that. I'm assuming she was repeating back what he said, which was it was ''too small'' for him (but that he did like Harry Potter). I then heard he was all of five years old! I suppose I just found it kind of amusing and sad that a five-year-old would think himself too old for PAW Patrol - although I guess I'm a bit biased, seeing I am 24 and still wear diapers and drink from a bottle.

Thats rather amusing! I would have said yes to the goodie bag though but do you know where you got your exam from? I want to go there and get the goodie bag now!

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Thats rather amusing! I would have said yes to the goodie bag though but do you know where you got your exam from? I want to go there and get the goodie bag now!
    From a chain called VisionWorks.