• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

heeeey xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
hello

nice to meet you, i'm from Nottingham uk, i love gaming and airsoft and have been abdl little for about 2 years now, also a baby fur.

Awesome! Welcome to the community. There are many members here from Great Britain. What kind of games do you play?

mostly on pc, h1z1:kotk, csgo, rocket league, warframe and war thunder but not played in a while, have been trying to get threw fallout 4 so that has been my new obsession lately.

Hi Hopel,
Welcome to the group, nice to see a new UK member join us.

So that we can get to know you better rather than your interests in nappies and gaming, what other hobbies and interests do you have? Do you work or are you still in full time education? Are you in a partnership and if so are they supportive of your various nappy related interests? Lots of questions, so if you need help with some answers have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips (link at top of page).

Apart from that have a look through the forums, find some you like and jump in and take paart. like most social groups the more you put into Adisc the more you will get out.

One other question, what's airsoft? I haven't come across it before. I'm currently making my way through Civilization VI and the latest Warhammer 40k games.

recently came out a 2 year relationship, was ok but towards the end went down hill, and airsoft is like paintball but done with high piwrr bb guns, it's more tactical and based on army games then just shooting ,its really fun and hobby i have now days, par video editing and games

Does it hurt to get hit in airsoft? Despite 2 years of injecting myself with testosterone, I'm still a baby about pain, so I can't imagine playing a game where you get shot!

Hi Fearless Fen,
or maybe not so fearless when it comes to needles :) . I'm a type 2 diabetic on insulin and with blood testing I have to inject 3 times daily as well as finger prick 3 times daily. So I can sympathise with your fears. Have you thought about using the Gel form of testosterone. This is what I use on a daily basis, each dose is in a single tube and you rub it onto your freshly washed and totally dried upper arm, wait for it to dry before getting dressed and the jobs done. I know you live in the US but here's a link to a UK site for more information.

https://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/testim.html

it stings more then anything else

I've got a cheapo airsoft pistol and once I was on my back porch playing with it. I decided to shoot myself in the foot to see how it felt. I had flip flops on at the time. POP! OUCH! That really hurt! I laughed it off and after a moment I figured it wasn't that bad. So like a dork, I shot myself again! Ouch! Heh heh heh. I've never actually played airsoft but it sounds like fun.

it's really good, it keeps you fit as well , i hate gyms and stuff so airsoft was a life saver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back