Diapers that you can hide under everyday clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowisstupid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know about goodnites and pull ups but are there any diapers that i can wear that dont crinkle that arent clothe

There are a variety of not very impressive adult diapers with clothlike covers. At this point, almost all the really good diapers are smooth plastic backed. Unless it's those that really make you happy, I'd suggest you learn to ignore the feeling that you're obvious or noticeable with crinkly diapers. They're certainly not silent but it is very rare that they will be noticed against background noise and even moderately cautious dress handles almost all the risks.

If you do really enjoy the clothlike covers, ABU has Preschool diapers that hold a fair amount, are thin enough to be discreet, and don't really crinkle (they have conventional tapes and taping panel, so there's a little crinkling). If you want clothlike without tapes, there's no ABDL diaper for that at present. Many adult incontinence diapers are made this way (look into Abenas). You may also need a stuffer for the lower end ones.

I still think you should just get over it unless that's something you really enjoy.

If you want plastic, the NSC supremes have a very soft plastic that doesn't rustle. I wear one of these or even a drycomfort if the pants are loose enough. Otherwise I like the old attends extra absorbency breathables (not sure what they call it now, they haven't answered my email, I'll have to call them).

plastic is generally pretty quiet under tight fitting clothing. With loose fitting clothes like sweat pants, plastic can make some noise. But it has been said here, probably 100's of times, what we as users hear as crinkles, no one else cares about or even notices.

Molicare's plastic is quiet.

If you can get into the mindset that in general, nappies aren't visible unless you really push your luck, then you will be able to prove to yourself by practical experiment that even quite bulky nappies are OK under most clothes. I routinely wear a boosted Abena M4 or Molicare, inside a support panty and plastic pants, under my ordinary shorts or jeans. In a silent room there is a very faint rustle, and someone looking carefully would see the extra bulk, but it doesn't worry me and I bet no-one has ever actually looked.

Agreed, I wear confidry under my usual work slacks. I know I can just barely hear them myself, but that's because I'm tuned into them. Others around me do not notice, even in my quite office environment.

I typically do add PUL pants over my diaper though. Mostly just for the added leak protection, but they have an outer nylon layer which also makes my diaper very quiet.

Trevor said:
There are a variety of not very impressive adult diapers with clothlike covers. At this point, almost all the really good diapers are smooth plastic backed. Unless it's those that really make you happy, I'd suggest you learn to ignore the feeling that you're obvious or noticeable with crinkly diapers. They're certainly not silent but it is very rare that they will be noticed against background noise and even moderately cautious dress handles almost all the risks.

If you do really enjoy the clothlike covers, ABU has Preschool diapers that hold a fair amount, are thin enough to be discreet, and don't really crinkle (they have conventional tapes and taping panel, so there's a little crinkling). If you want clothlike without tapes, there's no ABDL diaper for that at present. Many adult incontinence diapers are made this way (look into Abenas). You may also need a stuffer for the lower end ones.

I still think you should just get over it unless that's something you really enjoy.

I will have to agree with Trevor, for the most part people will not notice what you have underneath your clothing seeing as they tend to have other things in focus such as car noises, people they might associated with or just trying to tune everyone out but if you're really worried I would second his suggestion for Pre-Schools. They're thin enough to wear around and iirc they do come in both Cloth and Plastic back meaning you can choose your own preference/

Cloth backed anything or attends seems to work for me.

I use a ConfiDry 24/7 or North Shore Care Supreme under my work clothes. I also use PUL plastic pants and a onesie. My diaper, plastic pants, a onesie then my work clothes. That's how I get dressed each day. If someone looked hard, they might be able to notice the extra bulk, but I don't think any one looks hard. After I'm around any level of ambient noise, I can't hear any crinkle or russel. I think that concern over crinkle from a plasticbacked diaper gets blown out of proportion, especially for people who aren't used to wearing in public.

I think the added thickness to my butt or crotch is probably more noticible and if I think about it too much, it starts to bother me. Being self conscious is just a part of being human and wearing a diaper can be a very sensitive issue. One thing I've learned from ADISC is that we adjust over time and it stops being such a concern.

I will echo what others have said above: we tend to be far more observant of diaper bulk and noise than most people are. I have worn thicker diapers (Abena M4, ConfiDry 24/7) underneath ordinary clothing, and no one ever seemed to notice. It is normal for us to have initial fears of someone noticing our diapers, but experience eventually shows that those fears are often without foundation.

In my opinion any diaper as long as you wear the right clothing. I had a habit of always buying my pants looser because I hate tight fitting clothes. So when I began wearing diapers 24/7 I used to be self conscious. I wore good nites at first but I needed to change often in public and pull ups in a public restroom you learn reall quick is a terrible idea so thus I began wearing full on diapers. For a general everyday diaper ABU Preschools are pretty good as they are thin enough to not be seen but absorbent enough for me to not change through out a work day. I haven't tried a medical diaper I've liked that's thin though. Confidry 24/7 are pretty bulky and tell your secret but at home I can wear all day long unless it's poop! To me though it's all about confidence. I love wearing diapers and I now get pretty bad anxiety if I'm not wearing one so I simply stopped caring. It's my choice of underwear!

Like some others have said, the right clothing can hide most any diaper. For example, Abena M4's are pretty thick for public wearing, but I went for a night out with some coworkers who don't know I wear and none of them had the slightest idea. I was also wet by the end of the night and they didn't know. I wore a darker pair of jeans that are a tad bigger on me over my diaper and a big shirt and it was perfect. I also wore to see a movie last night, and afterwards saw some people I know from my high school. I was wearing an M4 under some tighter sweatpants with a sweatshirt (dry though) and they had no idea. In closing, I honestly think it's all in our heads. If you wear the right clothing and take the right precautions, no one will know.

Kids xl goodnites and pampers baby diaper 7 in my boxer briefs

I wear double cloth diapers and vinyl plastic pants under my jeans often and I have never had a problem with noise or bulkiness. I usually wear dark jeans so any occasional leak will not be as noticeable either.

I recently bought the Attends active slip m 10 and it's my favorite diaper out of the ones I tried so far.
The plastic is less crinkly than a drynite pullup is and it isn't really bulky or anything. When wet it swells up a bit but is still hideable under normal clothes.

I have worn it underneath when I went to the store the other day. After I checked thoroughly in the mirror if it was noticeable of course. (First time wearing in public for me, so I was kinda paranoid ^^)

Also it performs really well, I had no leaks so far even when I flooded it while sitting down. (I still have to test the max. capacity one day)

All in all I really would recommend this as a good performing and discrete diaper.

I have the European version of the diaper, just in case there is any difference.

European versions are generally better quality then the North American version as Europe has better standards in incontinent products. One rule to follow is always wear a diaper that will handle your bladder issue needs over how thin the diaper is, you will get use to a thicker diaper over a bit of time and you will stop worrying about how thick it is.
Wear a diaper you can trust to do its job

I wear pampers baby diaper size 7 in boxer briefs cant even tell im wearing one

Abena, confidry, abu, and even double layers of cloth. We're getting enough feedback from people who know even the thickest diapers are completely invisible under the right kind of clothes.

Just more proof that people do not notice- unless you are somehow making it obvious. Just wear the diapers you need, and stop worrying about what someone else may or may not think.

I posted a week or so ago about finding a bunch of Molicare super (not plus) diapers at goodwill for cheap. I was hesitant but got a bag to sample. I honestly have been extremely pleasantly surprised. They are thin and cloth like, but don't stretch, smell, or seep like so many I've used before. They also will easily handle 2 small to medium voids. I'm amazed. Their slimness makes them work super well under almost any clothing without having to wear loose fitting stuff. I'm shocked honestly. I'd recommend them to anyone, and probably will buy more after my stockpile runs dry (I went back for 8 more bags at $5/ea)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back