Diapers that you can hide under everyday clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make my baby girl wear ABUniverse PreSchool diapers daily to work (office job). She's petite but nobody ever notices if you don't wear skin tight clothing.

In my experience I have worn around friends and family and in public and nobody else seems to notice OR care as long as you act like nothing is out of the ordinary and I have worn thick cloth diapers and plastic pants and disposable plastic backed with plastic pants over them which I noticed at the time that it made it quieter than normal but you have to choose your clothes properly

cm90210 said:
I posted a week or so ago about finding a bunch of Molicare super (not plus) diapers at goodwill for cheap. I was hesitant but got a bag to sample. I honestly have been extremely pleasantly surprised. They are thin and cloth like, but don't stretch, smell, or seep like so many I've used before. They also will easily handle 2 small to medium voids. I'm amazed. Their slimness makes them work super well under almost any clothing without having to wear loose fitting stuff. I'm shocked honestly. I'd recommend them to anyone, and probably will buy more after my stockpile runs dry (I went back for 8 more bags at $5/ea)

Yeah the moly if nothing else are quite soft inside and out. They just clump horribly, and at least for me the fit is sloppy.

I wear an ABU Preschool diaper for my day to day diaper. I recently got some plastic backed preschools and they make almost no noise under my clothes.

I find it fairly easy to wear a lot of diaper brands in public as long as you aren't wearing tight clothing. I think it's partly mindset; no one is looking for your diaper (and if they are, mostly likely they don't care or think it's cool and are jealous you've got one on in public), so as long as it's not super thick (space, bellissimo, etc) and/or crinkly enough to overcome background noise, just don't worry about it :) And if your close are loose enough, you can get away with the thick ones :) Just have to think about how much bigger they are when wet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back