Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Question (duh)

Default Diaper Question (duh)

Short of using a onesie or plastic pants, is there any way to keep a diaper from sagging? I have trouble even when it's not full. Is their a diaper out there with a waist band? Also, when pretty soaked, my balls seem to get pinched. Any advice for that? Maybe I have too small of a diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    Short of using a onesie or plastic pants, is there any way to keep a diaper from sagging? I have trouble even when it's not full. Is their a diaper out there with a waist band? Also, when pretty soaked, my balls seem to get pinched. Any advice for that? Maybe I have too small of a diaper?
    Yeah go a size larger or change to a looser fitting brand for that size category if you're getting squeezed. It'll fit different, and will probably require a change to how you tape, but you should be able to get yourself more room down there.

Suspenders and onesies won't fix the squeeze problem, they may actually make it worse.

The one statistic that people never seem to take note of is their height. It also plays an important role in getting a better fitting diaper. Yes your diaper is definitely small for you.
    How about sharing your measurements and we can help you find something.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    The one statistic that people never seem to take note of is their height.
    My spreadsheet includes both shell length and pad length

In the mean time since I posted, I received another free sample of the same diaper in a L. It fit much better. I saw where the "cloth feel - quieter - diapers are subject to slippage. This one stayed up pretty well. The only problem with it is it was nice and tight in the from but seemed to have a little opening in the rear. Not bad. No leaks and it helped to air things out a bit. There was a little smell from the opening. It's a Northshore Air Supreme or something like that.

Oh yeah, cloth like disposable are notorious for stretching and sagging. No matter how good they might start off fitting. Just one more reason to stay way from them.

Plastic backed disposables also need to be properly sized so they extend up to your belly button. This way, the top tapes will also be just above your hips/belt line. Tape them on snugly here and they should not fall down or sag all too much.

And as you found out, pinching (and wedgies) when a diaper is wet is a clear sign it is too small. Go with the next size up from that.

I wear boxer/briefs over my to keep from sagging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk