• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco9990

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone. After wondering a little I've decided to get rough estimates about how many ABDL's are there. Answer all polls truthfully, please :)

Edit: Whoops, a mistake in the question. It's have, of course. I'm typing on my phone so I didn't notice.

Last edited:
Haha...yeah, I hate typing on my phone. All those little tiny letters.

I don't know your intentions but the poll seems sort of limited in scope. The ABDL subreddit would seem like a reasonable other community to have questions about. There may be other relevant locations as well.

Trevor said:
I don't know your intentions but the poll seems sort of limited in scope. The ABDL subreddit would seem like a reasonable other community to have questions about. There may be other relevant locations as well.

Yes, I know. However, I wanted to use these 2 forums because, unfortunately, precise number of people is harder to get on subreddits, because of theirs "subscribe" function.

I'll try to make these calculations as precise as possible however, getting info from both forum giants and some off sites.

Not for lack of trying with DD but only here currrently.

ABDL Sub Reddit, here and Fetlife. As well as a few discord groups. That's honestly about it.

I have accounts on here fetlife and daipermates

It's too bad polls here don't work on mobile phones, or I'd vote. I'm mostly just here, but also like fur affinity too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back