Every once in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Every once in a while I find an unusually good stock of decent diapers at thrift stores. Today was one of the better days. Several cases worth of Molicare super diapers for just five bucks a bag. Had they been super plus, I probably would have purchased most of them. But I figured these would not nearly be as good so I just picked up one. Has anyone used these?

What has been your best find at the thrift store so far? Happy hunting!!
a58804ea0e9678d0dc9d5f46b4ab4825.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cm90210 said:
Every once in a while I find an unusually good stock of decent diapers at thrift stores. Today was one of the better days. Several cases worth of Molicare super diapers for just five bucks a bag. Had they been super plus, I probably would have purchased most of them. But I figured these would not nearly be as good so I just picked up one. Has anyone used these?

What has been your best find at the thrift store so far? Happy hunting!!
a58804ea0e9678d0dc9d5f46b4ab4825.jpg

Where did you get it from which thrift store?

yah 100$ will go a long way there :2thumbsup:

AnimeDude892 said:
Where did you get it from which thrift store?

A goodwill

I've wanted to try Molicare for a long time. How do they fit?

If they weren't Air Active or cloth backed I would be temped to take a road trip to clean them out.

I tried some out and actually kind of liked them. I was surprised how well the tapes worked since they are cloth backed. And they had very little stretch like so many cloth backed ones do, affecting fit after a while. They are quite thin, but nothing a stuffer can't fix, and plus that makes them nice for discrete public wearing.
I actually went back and got A few more after sampling my one bag. For .16/ea it's hard to buy baby diapers for that little.
The only down side is that I noticed they do have some odor when wet, but for such a good price, I'll put up with it.

cm90210 said:
And they had very little stretch like so many cloth backed ones do, affecting fit after a while.k

That's the biggest problem I've had with any clothlike I've tried, they're falling off my hips two hours after I tape up, even when still dry.

These ones are meh, ok, at best. Great price at $5 per bag though.

Hell of a deal for 30 packs! I liked these before they got discontinued, inexpensive, desecrate and thirsty. Like almost all cloth-like diapers the tapes pull off the back sheet if you do not staple them but otherwise the tabs hold well even after several re positionings. The newer "Molicare Premium Slip" is nearly the same diaper though I swear their a bit higher rise making the a little harder to hide under clothes but I am out of the old ones and can't prove it.

I always check when I visit various Goodwill's and other thrift stores. I regularly see those cheap hospital/ nursing home blue diapers and occasionally Tranquilitys. I have never really seen anything worth picking up, usually what they do have is like an XXL size and just way to big for me to fit in. The only thing I have ever picked up was a bag of all white hospital style baby diapers that I used as stuffers.

This goodwill I went near my house about 2 years ago had a whole hamper full of various diapers, ATNs, dry 24/7s (!), etc. Too bad that was the only time I ever saw them there and only once in a blue moon will you see XL crappy walmart brand kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back