Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I came across this website here a couple of days ago:

http://diaperdrawer.com/

I was wondering if anyone has ordered anything from this site. I hate using anything other than Amazon to order stuff but there are some diapers on this site that I can't find any where else.

I have not tried them but will lend some free advice don't even waste your $8 on the fitright funpacks , medline had a great diaper that died a horrible death by becoming the fitright, they dont fit and aint right for 8 bucks ,they are mpretty much on par with a depends ! If you make an order let us know how you like them !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I have not tried them but will lend some free advice don't even waste your $8 on the fitright funpacks , medline had a great diaper that died a horrible death by becoming the fitright, they dont fit and aint right for 8 bucks ,they are mpretty much on par with a depends ! If you make an order let us know how you like them !

I'm not talking about one brand of diaper specifically. This website looks like it has access to other diapers like the Rears Rebel with skulls on it. I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered anything off this site. Any feedback is appreciated.

Yeah i like the rebels with skulls , i am not normally a printed diaper guy , but i want some rebel diapers myself .

Lifetime said:
I'm not talking about one brand of diaper specifically. This website looks like it has access to other diapers like the Rears Rebel with skulls on it. I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered anything off this site. Any feedback is appreciated.
Tetra said:
Yeah i like the rebels with skulls , i am not normally a printed diaper guy , but i want some rebel diapers myself .
Now it just seems like the main question got a little lost in the conversation. >u<
I believe they meant to ask Have you specifically ordered from this website. Not asking about the diapers, they're asking about peoples experience with the site and ordering from it.

Tetra said:

I'll agree to that being a terrible price (most places have entire packs not much more expensive than that), but I disagree that the Restore is a poor quality product. In its price range I have found it to be heads and shoulders above its competition. I've never worn another brand that was more comfortable, even the premiums that I have tried. They absorb well too, I easily get two full wettings and a smaller one in before I become concerned with leaks. I think that is pretty decent for a ~$0.55 diaper.

The actual restore is a great diaper I wore them for awhile still have at least 5 cases of them in the closet , during my paralysis years they were life savers the actual "remedy restore" has not been made in many years , from what i have been told from a company snitch the current restore in the fit right doesnt even have the product built in to the liner like the old ones i have , I saved the case I have because they were Velcro and easy for me to remove at urology appointments but the DRE is dead and gone ( my prostate is enlarged we know that, and my doc doesn't want me to get stressed or hurt being taken out of my wheelchair to find out something we have known for years combined with the 2013 law that does not allow anybody to remove us from our chairs if we can't independently do it , they are required to use a Hoyer lift , they can be sued for negligence for any damage to us ) so yes the real Remedy Restore are great I have respect for them . I used those s dispees for awhile and have always used the restore products with my cloth, its given me some iron skin .i have had to spend 16 hours in the same northshore well traveling with no rash or problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back