• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi do you want to be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMya

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
im a shy 25 adultbaby or maybe little from Lansing Illinois. i like toys, cartoons, candy, and anything cute. i love paci i have three i like though i only ever bought three so yeah oh i also have one adult size baby bottle. i have worn diapers before both cloth and disposable ive even made my own make sift cloth ones. i also love girly stuff like makeup an clothes. ive always been shy so it hard for me to talk to people or be around them some times ill go weeks with out interacting with others cause im afraid they'll reject me for being different so im here cause i want to break out of my shell and make friends who will understand me even a little bit cause kind of lonely

Hello JayMya and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

JayMya said:
ive always been shy so it hard for me to talk to people or be around them some times ill go weeks with out interacting with others cause im afraid they'll reject me for being different so im here cause i want to break out of my shell and make friends who will understand me even a little bit cause kind of lonely

No one here will treat you for being different. We accept everyone here for who they are. It's all about the diapers, you know? We're always here to talk to you. Come by and post often or take part in the discussions that interest you.

Hi JayMya,
welcome to the group. That's a nice introduction.

Apart from your obvious love of nappies and girly things, do you have any other hobbies or interests? Do you work or still in education? Are you in a relationship and if so is your partner supportive.

I know that's a lot of questions, especially for a shy person but the more you tell us, the more members can see what they have in common with you. If you want ideas look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips (link at top of page), there is a lot of information for new members.

There's no reason to be shy non of us bite (not sure about the furries :) ). But more importantly we all for one reason or another have an interest in and wear nappies/diapers, so you will find plenty of information and support.

Like any social group the more you put into Adisc the more you will get out of it. So have a look at the forums and threads, find a few that interest you and join in.

Don't be put off by people that may have written 1000's of posts, your opinion and thoughts are just as valid as anyone else's, what's more your experiences throughout life may bring a new or different take on things.

Finally welcome again, now dive in and enjoy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back