If ABDLs ran the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommycombs

Est. Contributor
In the 2000's I used to compete in Photoshop contests at worth1000.com. They used to run with different themes of "If (blank) ruled the world" and you'd have to create an image of society to reflect it. So that got me thinking. What would the world be like if the majority of us were ABDL and it was the social norm?

What would cars looks like? Media? Fashion? Music? Would the world smell like baby powder and wipes?

Although most of us adult littles work hard, "running the world" probably isn't on the mental radar of most littles. It's hard to maintain the inner drive necessary to build or aquire businesses or empires if one is prone to daydream about coloring while at work.

But if ABDL's DID run the world, I wonder what the US State of the Union Addresses would look like. Picture this: A President in shortalls, hanging from some monkey bars, saying "Good Evenin' my fewwow Amewicans." Then some Congressman from the opposition party would give a rebuttal speech while sitting on a swing. (Kind of brings a new meaning to the term "swing vote.") :)

Ho sorry I thought we already did rule the world. Hee, hee.

It would be great just to be myself when out and about. I would still need a big to look after me at times.

I went for a walk around the park to dayday with some other littles. It was great. But we did not do anything that would draw attention to our selves. But there where groups that drawed attention to them one group smocking the green stuff. Not that I got anything against people that choose to smoke but it is smelly.

And why is it they can suck on whatever they are sucking on but I not allowed to suck on my pasifer. Because it's not normal.

And there was a gay couple that where there. Not that I got anything against that. It just I not allowed to skip down the path and climate on the beaches. And do rolling on the grass.

It is no Fair.

I really think the world would be a better place if being a Little was ok.

It's just seem that we could do a better job of it. Than the grown ups that think they are in power now.

Sometimes they are selly.

Yeah, it's not really fair, is it? Nothing wrong with using a paci but our culture just freaks out about stupid, stupid stuff. Live and let live!

In regards to our elected officials go, at least we could send them for time outs when they are being naughty!

There's an entire colony of "little" living about 150 miles north of where I live. Even at work, they act like toddlers, fighting for their toys, taking toys from other toddlers, pushing and shoving, and breaking down and having temper tantrums and there's a lot of crying. Some, like baby Pence cries for his mommy. Yes, they call themselves Congress. So that's a start I suppose.

Brainwashed mommies and daddies enforcing our will

Tommycombs said:
Yeah, it's not really fair, is it? Nothing wrong with using a paci but our culture just freaks out about stupid, stupid stuff. Live and let live!

In regards to our elected officials go, at least we could send them for time outs when they are being naughty!

Hee, hee. My representative to Parliament (MP) has been sent the naughty corner for saying naughty words.

had the whip removed. Whatever that means. So at the moment I don't have a MP representing us.

Perhaps I should stand as an independent candidate the Littles party. Hee, hee.

If ABDLs ran the world, diapers would be as prevalent in our culture (entertainment, advertisements, etc.) as supermodels.

I imagine the "politicians are like diapers" would be banned as a term

rennecfox said:
I imagine the "politicians are like diapers" would be banned as a term

Or it leads to a whole new dimension of insults. "Your diaper isn't the only thing that stinks around here," or "your diaper is in the wrong place; it needs to be covering your mouth."

Going out to eat would be interesting. Do we get to color on the tables with crayons everywhere now? McDonalds only selling their food in Happy Meals? Personally, I'd like to see more toys and prizes in adult cereal!

Tommycombs said:
Going out to eat would be interesting. Do we get to color on the tables with crayons everywhere now? McDonalds only selling their food in Happy Meals? Personally, I'd like to see more toys and prizes in adult cereal!

Thta sounds awesome, adults think they have to be so boring with their adult movies and shows and sit around all day on Facebook. How about spending time with somebody with a fun activity for once?

I bet highway projects would get completed much sooner. What "little" boy--and some little girls--wouldn't jump at the chance to play in the dirt? We would have an army of folks wearing Bob the Builder t-shirts under their orange safety vests. But we might have a hard time getting the workers to stay focused. I can just see the DOT digital message boards along the roadsides: "Workers playing tag next 15 miles. Expect delays."

Illinoise said:
I bet highway projects would get completed much sooner. What "little" boy--and some little girls--wouldn't jump at the chance to play in the dirt? We would have an army of folks wearing Bob the Builder t-shirts under their orange safety vests. But we might have a hard time getting the workers to stay focused. I can just see the DOT digital message boards along the roadsides: "Workers playing tag next 15 miles. Expect delays."

How about tech support? "All of our operators are currently at nap time. Please stay on the line."

They would have machines in restrooms similar to condom machines but filled with adult pampees and supplies! How cool would that be to hit the restroom at Applebee's and buy yourself a quick pair of ABUs in an emergency? :) Then again, I guess restrooms in general would be wayyyyy different!

Imagine how different grocery or department stores would be. You walk thru the automatic doors, and see a couple rows of pretty significantly oversized shopping carts (to accomodate adult-sized "tykes" who wish to ride in them.) Even the electric scooters are adapted for littles: they are redesigned to look like carnival-style bumper cars, and even sport racing stripes and numbers.

You head down the produce section, which now features fruits much more prominately than icky veggies. You then head for the meat section, which has fewer facings of beef and pork. In their place would be a ginormous facing of Lunchables and hot dogs.

Once you head for the actual aisles, the changes continue. There's an entire aisle just for kid friendly canned pasta, like spagetiios. But good luck finding many canned green beans.

Because the management would be ADULT littles, there would still be an alcoholic beverage section. But instead of nasty beer or whiskey, you find a lot of "hard" sodas and wine coolers.

But the biggest difference would be the workers. Instead of the usual collared shirt and khakis for a dress code, the clerks would sport either patel colored shortalls or overalls, depending on the season. Over this would be an apron, with a laminated nametag (with the workers name written in either crayon or fingerpaint.) There would also be a standard issue binky and clip attached to the apron.

The part time workers would work a six hour shift, with a one hour break for lunch, diaper change, and nap. Full time associates would work a nine hour shift, with 90 minutes for their nap. They wouldn't need additional breaks, since they would presumably be wearing their bathroom, and can keep a sippy cup at their work station. (so no fear of spils screwing up any electronics.)

Customers would always get to choose a sticker or stamp to go on the bottom of their receipt. Shoppers who spend 25 bucks or more get a free box of crayons. 50 or more dollars in a transaction would get them a choice of a free stuffed animal. And all customers are entitled to a hug from their cashier. Additionally, any customer who can prove it is their birthday would get a birthday hat, a free piece of birthday cake from the bakery, and a voucher that says the store will cover the sales tax on their next visit to the store, up to 50 bucks.

Shoplifters would not be arrested, unless they resist apprehension by security. Instead, they would be spanked, and forced to stand with their nose in the "naughty corner" of the security office for several hours. Then their crayon drawn picture would go up on the banned customers board in the security room.

Maybe during breaks there's a secret office room with ball pits and slides for the workers to play in.

Ha, ha, ha. Wow, Illinoise! You've really thought this one through! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back