If ABDLs ran the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note said:
I could imagine referring to them as "Adult Babies" would be too since they have that part down pat.

Well, they have the babies part nailed. The adult part of the phrase--not so much. Particularly here in the Land of Lincoln.

The nation's roads would be chock full of Power Wheels, Cozy Coupes and strollers, for one thing.

Who would change our diapers as 'littles' if we ran the world? Who would care for us? Ultimately if the entire population were 'littles', who would not want to join in the fun. Instead of having fun, those who weren't wanting to be 'littles' would be on diaper duty changing any random 'little' that crosses their path. Honestly, not a whole lot would choose the diaper duty and would rather be 'littles' in their own right. Just some things to think about.

Maybe our ABDL engineer friends would fill the world with robotic automated diapering assistants. Heck, I'd order one right now! Maybe less personal than a close caretaker, but also less embarrassing and less of a hassle to just allow "Mr. Dydeebot" to take care of you.

Tommycombs said:
Maybe our ABDL engineer friends would fill the world with robotic automated diapering assistants.

ABDL Engineers: Folks who can get down a slide, or get down with a slide rule.

- - - Updated - - -

Ian16545 said:
The nation's roads would be chock full of Power Wheels, Cozy Coupes and strollers, for one thing.

All these Cozy Coupes and Big Wheels would qualify for those Inherently Low Emissions Lanes we see on the interstates in some cities. As for the vehicles' diapered drivers, well, they might not be so low emissions.

- - - Updated - - -

What would our Military look like? Would we have Tonka Yellow Humvees? Perhaps laser guided Nerf foam missles? Maybe we would use Super Soakers to waterboard.

And can you imagine how different the annual Army-Navy football game would look? You would have an entire seating section of Cadets or Midshipmen decked out in dark grey or dark blue onesies. During the Spirit films that run on TV during the media timeouts, you might have a film of a naked Midshipman pushing a toy battleship around in a bubble bath, saying "Goh Naybee, bee Awmee!" around a binky. And at game's end, instead of both sides singing their school's alma mater song, the players would sing the theme songs to Sesame Street and Mr. Roger's Neighboorhood.

Of course any engineers would be obligated to wear a cute train engineer's blue and white pin-striped hat.

Ian16545 said:

Hee hee! That means I would get to drive one of those princess crystal carriages! :sissy: But the real question is: Would there be drivers licenses? Or could we just drive anywhere since we can only go so fast in those? Would there be ANY car bills to pay off or would we be free from that too? Just something to put into thought here.

SparkleBunny said:
Hee hee! That means I would get to drive one of those princess crystal carriages! :sissy: But the real question is: Would there be drivers licenses? Or could we just drive anywhere since we can only go so fast in those? Would there be ANY car bills to pay off or would we be free from that too? Just something to put into thought here.

If this were in Illinois, hell yeah there would be driver's licenses. How else could they collect fees? LOL

Cozy Coupes would need no oil changes. Actually, the only "fluid checks" would be for the drivers' crotch.

I would just add that there would be less nastiness and hate, if Adult Babies ran the world. Less wars and fighting, mor hugs, cuddles, and caring and sharing with each other.

caitianx said:
I would just add that there would be less nastiness and hate, if Adult Babies ran the world. Less wars and fighting, mor hugs, cuddles, and caring and sharing with each other.
You are 100% correct. We may squabble over silly things but beyond that we are tolerant and reasonable. That's one of the main reasons I embrace this side of me. I'm less nasty and anxious all the time.

Illinoise said:
If this were in Illinois, hell yeah there would be driver's licenses. How else could they collect fees? LOL

Cozy Coupes would need no oil changes. Actually, the only "fluid checks" would be for the drivers' crotch.

Hee hee! There could be battery stations where they have free diapers at the battery for changing. But doesn't that mean that since we would be driving things with battery or nothing that pollution in fossil fuels would decrease a bit? Would there be no speed limits?

Last edited:
Here's another idea: birthday parties would have lots more characters and/or bright colors.

How about adult adult-sized plastic "Power Wheels Vehicles" that go no faster than 5 MPH.
No more horrible injuries or vehicle crash deaths.
Yes, travel would be slower, but it would be safe and secure.

Ian16545 said:
Here's another idea: birthday parties would have lots more characters and/or bright colors.

And on the subject of Birthday parties, Chucky Cheeses stock would be something you would want in your portfolio.

And speaking of stocks, what would shareholders meetings look like? Would everyone get black and white copies of the pie charts, which they could then color in with Crayons?

And "Baby on Board" would take on a whole new meaning.

Let's consider the effects of a world like this on the earth. First, I sure hope everyone in this situation is using cloth, because disposables are quickly going to start polluting everything around us. Water usage would probably go down some, but assuming the cloth situation, there's going to be a huge increase in how often you need to do laundry. Maybe we would develop specific sewage laundry washers for diapers. Diaper bag industries will boom, suddenly, since nobody wants to buy a new cloth every time they go to the changing room. I'd say plastic usage would drop some, since everyone would be drinking from their bottles instead of drinking from disposable water bottles. Diaper styles would become more efficient, less leaky, and higher quality, since suddenly those are very important things to people. Probably the same amount of industry dedicated to making underwear now would just be switched over to making diapers.

I hope that we're getting some renewable energy, because electric cars sound great but charging your car on coal energy kinda defeats the purpose.

The poor cows would probably see an increase in activity because suddenly everyone wants a warm baba of milk before bed, and one when getting up in the morning.

Although, honestly I see it as a double identity thing. While everyone is going to try and be in a little space as much as possible, there are times where you've got to be more adult (say, building a building, or hunting, or hiking). I think that there would still be ABDL involvements in that, but beyond everyone wearing a diaper some things wouldn't change at all, if only for safety. So there are some professions that are more ABDL (say, an office space) and some that are less (such as construction). I could also see some issues coming up in the food service industry. Probably there would be some sort of diaper cover developed specifically for food safety that you'd have to wear.

I'd like to think that'd become common courtesy to ask a loved one if they'd like a change if they have a visibly dirty diaper or they smell.

On that smell note, just think of all the diaper leaks that would occur on public transit. It would smell more like urine than it already does. Diaper littering might occur also, if it's a particularly loaded one or if you just don't want to bother disposing of it.

Although I like the idea of suddenly there being a GA/UL (Grown Adult/Underwear Lover) space opening up online just like ours here for people who like to secretly act like you do in the real world, or who just like to wear normal underwear instead of a diaper

hytertax said:
Let's consider the effects of a world like this on the earth. First, I sure hope everyone in this situation is using cloth, because disposables are quickly going to start polluting everything around us. Water usage would probably go down some, but assuming the cloth situation, there's going to be a huge increase in how often you need to do laundry. Maybe we would develop specific sewage laundry washers for diapers. Diaper bag industries will boom, suddenly, since nobody wants to buy a new cloth every time they go to the changing room. I'd say plastic usage would drop some, since everyone would be drinking from their bottles instead of drinking from disposable water bottles. Diaper styles would become more efficient, less leaky, and higher quality, since suddenly those are very important things to people. Probably the same amount of industry dedicated to making underwear now would just be switched over to making diapers.

I hope that we're getting some renewable energy, because electric cars sound great but charging your car on coal energy kinda defeats the purpose.

The poor cows would probably see an increase in activity because suddenly everyone wants a warm baba of milk before bed, and one when getting up in the morning.

Although, honestly I see it as a double identity thing. While everyone is going to try and be in a little space as much as possible, there are times where you've got to be more adult (say, building a building, or hunting, or hiking). I think that there would still be ABDL involvements in that, but beyond everyone wearing a diaper some things wouldn't change at all, if only for safety. So there are some professions that are more ABDL (say, an office space) and some that are less (such as construction). I could also see some issues coming up in the food service industry. Probably there would be some sort of diaper cover developed specifically for food safety that you'd have to wear.

I'd like to think that'd become common courtesy to ask a loved one if they'd like a change if they have a visibly dirty diaper or they smell.

On that smell note, just think of all the diaper leaks that would occur on public transit. It would smell more like urine than it already does. Diaper littering might occur also, if it's a particularly loaded one or if you just don't want to bother disposing of it.

Although I like the idea of suddenly there being a GA/UL (Grown Adult/Underwear Lover) space opening up online just like ours here for people who like to secretly act like you do in the real world, or who just like to wear normal underwear instead of a diaper

The diaper trash thing is really icky to think about. Just think what would happen on cruise ships as well, there could be disposables thrown in the water! Our bodies of water would have dirty diapers in them! No one would want to swim anymore! Yeah, diaper products and diaper businesses would be booming. But if this is a totally ABDL* world (that includes sissies and the like) then underwear/lingerie companies wouldn't have to leave their career. They could make diaper covers, plastic panties, and all of those other undergarments still. Since there would be sissies and others probably looking for some nice silky garter belts, covers, nightgowns, etc. I mean, we would still be adults after all (or legally in my case). And those undergarments are also used for formal/modest dressing as well so you could buy some for your cute outfits if you really wanted to.

If ABDLs ran the world the human race would quickly become extinct. The trick would be to get the most out of it before that final, long nap. (but that's what everyone does anyway, ain't it?)

Drifter said:
If ABDLs ran the world the human race would quickly become extinct.

"We can not play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent."--former President Ronald Reagan

AustinTheLionhearted said:
Who would change our diapers as 'littles' if we ran the world? Who would care for us? Ultimately if the entire population were 'littles', who would not want to join in the fun. Instead of having fun, those who weren't wanting to be 'littles' would be on diaper duty changing any random 'little' that crosses their path. Honestly, not a whole lot would choose the diaper duty and would rather be 'littles' in their own right. Just some things to think about.

Other littles that wanted to play mommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back