FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hello everyone,

Was hoping to gather some opinions. I am more of a DL, but have a good streak of little. I like my goodnites, I'll stretch baby dry size 6's and I've even considered some SDK for my diaper stash. I like my large thermal blanket, and if the timing is right, I'll enjoy old TV shows dressed properly. My little space is also around age 3-8, so a pull up diaper is a common choice. Last night, I was dead tired, but also drank an incredible amount of water, and my conscience said to put on a Goodnite, which I did, and was happy because when I woke up, I was on my side and rolled on my back to have it bulged out huge in the front and down the middle. I slept until this morning, and figured it had been a while since I had done some good regression to the other side of using a diaper besides #1, and had quite the enjoyable experience. One thing I noticed, when loaded up, pull ups sag quite a lot, and I prefer them to diaper diapers, and really like their convenience, not to mention their discretion when wearing is a last minute idea. Anyways, I was thinking on clothing that would help keep things in place, be it the diaper or bodily functions, and the two articles that came to mind were plastic pants or a onesie. When I wear it's normally a diaper and nothing else on, or it will be pajamas during fall and winter. I was just wondering what the practical aspects of AB clothing might be and what y'all might recommend adding to my wardrobe to keep things in place?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back