Double pullups for Bedwetting Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So, I've been wearing mamy poko pants size xxl to bed regularly. It's a baby diaper but I can fit in them perfectly & well. It's really comfortable to be in too. I have wet them a couple of time as well.

The first time I didn't have any problem as I didn't pee too much. But the 2nd time I got carried away and peed more than I should without realizing. I woke up with wet underwear and pants. Good thing I used a towel under me. So, it couldn't wet the sheets.

I don't have any plastic pants or other bed protections. I wear the pullups inside my underwear & lay a small towel under me before going to bed. I've realized that I can wear two pullups at the same time. Will wearing two pullups solve the problem? I'm thinking of using one as a diaper & another pullup in the place of plastic pants just to be safe. If I use the pullups in this way, will I be able to use the outer pullup for the 2nd night? Or would this just waste two diapers? What if I wear the 2nd pullup inside out(Plastic part in, absorbent part out)?

What would be your suggestion on this matter? Please, don't suggest to stop wearing baby diapers to bed.I would like a solution where I would be able to wear my favorite diapers to bed without worrying about wetting the bed. Thanks in advance~

Get a bed pad and maybe wear an adult diaper over the baby diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly the best solution is adult products, theres no other way around it BUT if the diapers you're using already hold a decent amount then doubling up shouldnt be a problem at all.

If you are gonna double up always slit the first diaper to allow it to seep to the second, it should help spread out for at least 1 or 2(If youre lucky) wettings. If you're very adamant about wearing baby diapers this will generally be your solution with any pull-up underneath generally being your best option, just make sure w/e you wear over it is somewhat absorbent with you and obviously fits over the first diaper to an extent.

LeafiniteLittle said:
Get a bed pad and maybe wear an adult diaper over the baby diaper.

I'm not yet ready to wear an adult diaper. As long as I can still fit into baby diapers, I don't think I'll buy any.
I forgot to mention that I live with my parents. I would most probably get caught using them. :( Any discreet way to use them?

Adiba said:
I'm not yet ready to wear an adult diaper. As long as I can still fit into baby diapers, I don't think I'll buy any.
I forgot to mention that I live with my parents. I would most probably get caught using them. :( Any discreet way to use them?

But you should realize that if you're leaking out of baby diapers, you need something more absorbent, yes?

Baby diapers aren't meant to fit an adult frame. Look at how it fits on you, not how feels. Is it stretched around your hips? Does it come up to your navel? If it doesn't, it's too small.

If you can sneak in baby diapers, adult diapers are no different. I promise they're much more comfortable and absorbent than baby diapers.

I understand the authenticity, but right now you need something that works better.

Noodle said:
Honestly the best solution is adult products, theres no other way around it BUT if the diapers you're using already hold a decent amount then doubling up shouldnt be a problem at all.

If you are gonna double up always slit the first diaper to allow it to seep to the second, it should help spread out for at least 1 or 2(If youre lucky) wettings. If you're very adamant about wearing baby diapers this will generally be your solution with any pull-up underneath generally being your best option, just make sure w/e you wear over it is somewhat absorbent with you and obviously fits over the first diaper to an extent.

It hold quite a lot. More than necessary. But after leaking once, I've lost the confidence to wear them in bed. Tonight I'll try wearing two without slitting. If it doesn't work, I'll try cutting them :)

Adiba said:
It hold quite a lot. More than necessary. But after leaking once, I've lost the confidence to wear them in bed. Tonight I'll try wearing two without slitting. If it doesn't work, I'll try cutting them :)

Wish you luck then, though without slitting they will not really work.
Mostly been wearing baby diapers up to recently where I have done my transition to adult/youth oriented ones and I will have to say you would need to slit to allow the liquid to go thru since doubling up will mostly just have liquids just push out of the leak guards. I also recommend either some Training Panties(Essentially regular looking underwear that is slightly thicker) or some boosters in your diapers.

Like Leafinlittle said you'll eventually want to move up to adult diapers in the long run since they'll be more comfortable and effective in the long run but I understand the love for the cute designs and if you fit then thats all good just understand your eventual limits with them as you get older.

Doubling up on ANY diaper or pullup will increse the overall absorption, but does absolutely nothing for increasing their performance or ability to not leak.

This is because the problem isn't just total absorption, but getting a proper fit. You may be able to squeeze into a baby diaper, but I guarantee it does not fit properly. The legs openings will be too tight, the crotch too narrow, and the rise too low. Not to mention not having enough padding to hold even one full bladder of urine.

You need a properly sized adult diaper.

if you need functional, If you're leaking and they aren't soaked, they aren't fitting perfectly well even if they appear so to you.
You shouldn't be wearing a child pullup (or adult for that matter in most cases) at night time as your primary protection, that said if you want to wear it as a core for an adult diaper, that can work.

Just because it hold alot doesn't mean its not going to leak when you roll around.

Adiba said:
just a heads up this is practically the worst way you can handle this as you almost certainly will be wasting a product (doubling up like this is almost 100 percent likely to result in spill out with nearly no use of the secondary shell product especially laying down) and doing laundry.
Without slits its going to go out the sides, not the encasing product. Even with slits unless you have dribble like voiding if the products are the same size, its still most likely going to leak. you really want a larger product over it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back