Not open for further replies.

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
So, I've seen people mention Donann.co.uk a few times. I went and had a look, and it seems like an alright place, I like the option to customise your own.
My question is just, are they still active? Their last updates were from 2015 or 2016, so not quite sure what to think about that.
Also general info about the quality of their products, or maybe alternative Places to customise one would be cool.

MailCat581 said:
One good way to check to see if a site company is still around is to Google or Bing results. Look for things like Customer Reviews, Item Information, etc. Depending on what web browser you are viewing the site on; It might not be a bad idea to check the websites' security certificates. If they are not in date than the site can become questionable.

That last part got a bit too technical for me, haha. Using IE V. 11 though, not sure how to view the security certificates. Is that somewhere in the source?

They are still active, I had two made a couple of months ago. One was a light weight one with fold over mitts and a rear zip. The other is a Pink teddy fleece, again with Mitts. Both have feet. Excellent quality and i had them within two weeks of ordering.

sissybaby34 said:
They are still active, I had two made a couple of months ago. One was a light weight one with fold over mitts and a rear zip. The other is a Pink teddy fleece, again with Mitts. Both have feet. Excellent quality and i had them within two weeks of ordering.

Ah, that's good to know.
Now I just need to figure out which colours I want it to be I suppose. X3

I just wish they shipped to the US. I love their custom features!

If you ask, they may be able to ship to the US. The first time I ordered from Donann a few years ago they didn't list the country I wanted the sleepers sent to, and after asking they added it to the list of places they ship to ;)

Ordered one, looking forward to see how it turns out.

I tried asking, they said something about problems with customs being why they won't ship :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back