• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleKae

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone!

I've never worn diapers before but I've wanted to for a very long time. I joined this site to help explore this part of me and talk to like-minded people to find out more about being a dl and maybe even finding a daddy safely. I don't know where to go for information about this sort of thing!

I'm into nerdy things and like crafting, camping, general art, and cats! Recently I found out I was a little and it made a lot of sense but was never anything I explored, and would like to learn more about that.

I'd love to find some daddies to talk to about being a diapered little irl or anything like that, really! Thanks for reading if you stopped by!

Hi LittleKae, i'm an ab/dl, portrait artist, & almost 50(!). I'd love to answer questions-even "personal" ones, so pm me if you want

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

LittleKae said:
I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone!

I've never worn diapers before but I've wanted to for a very long time. I joined this site to help explore this part of me and talk to like-minded people to find out more about being a dl and maybe even finding a daddy safely. I don't know where to go for information about this sort of thing!

I'm into nerdy things and like crafting, camping, general art, and cats! Recently I found out I was a little and it made a lot of sense but was never anything I explored, and would like to learn more about that.

I'd love to find some daddies to talk to about being a diapered little irl or anything like that, really! Thanks for reading if you stopped by!

Welcome! I was an online daddy for awhile but the girl I was a daddy to had another, so I dropped that part. There are a few here. How many cats do you have? I have two. How often do you go camping? Do you like to photograph wildlife?

Hi LittleKae,
welcome too the group.
I'm a daddy to a little boy and we meet up about every 2 or 3 months for 3 or 4 days of play.

But finding a daddy can be a long search to find the one you want. Firstly you have to decide if this is really what you want? Then you need to decide if you want to be part adult and part little or full time little, whilst my little boy wants too be in nappies 24/7 he doesn't want to be treated as a toddler 24/7. You also need to consider if your little is going to be sexually active or not. Once you have sorted out your own thoughts and feelings you can then start searching for a daddy.

A simple google search will provide lots of sites that offer mummies, daddies, littles etc. Whilst they will all look enticing, some will be on such sites for other reasons. So if you think you have found someone you like the look or sound of, the first thing to do is to start talking on-line, get to know them and what they expect from a little, are they going to charge you, do they want you to move in and sign over your bank account or expect you to work for a living? If they do my advice would be to move on and look for someone else.

Ideally you will want someone who lives reasonable close to you.

Having talked to them for maybe a few months and got to know them a little bit the next step should really be a face to face meeting. However even this can be dangerous, so for your own safety any meeting should be in a very public place and during daytime hours. If needed arrange a time and then be late so that if needed you can look at them without actually meeting them, it's also a good idea to turn up in different clothes, so they don't immeditly recognise you.

If you do like what you see then go ahead and meet, the rest is pretty much up to you, if he feels right suggest another meeting or perhaps a meal in restaurant.

Eventually you will want to try him out as a daddy. Again I would suggest that your first experience be for a day and at a fairly central hotel. For your own safety you should let a close friend or relative know where you are going and arrange for them to call you at a given time to check you are ok. You should also tell them what time you expect to be home and call them when you are back. If they don't hear from you or aren't allowed to talk to you they should inform the police.

I hope that this doesn't put you off looking for a daddy as I know how much a committed relationship can mean. But you must always think of your own safety above everything else.

Last edited:
PCBaby did a great rundown of safety! Watch out for red flags---there are a lot of people out there that would take advantage of an innocent Little!

That being said, I hope you have a great time here and find what you are looking for :)

Can you show us some of your art/crafts? And tell us about your kitties? I live with a dog, but 2 cats live at my parents' house, and I miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back