Closest I've come to telling the wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriksrud

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife knows I wear diapers now and then. My tiny bladder is a source of much laughter in our family. But I've never told her that I enjoy wearing.

Last week, during some "marital time" I started thinking about how silly it is that I've never told her, and I would need to say is "you know those diapers I wear sometimes because of my tiny bladder, I also kinda like wearing them too." I was 100 per cent going to tell her afterward.

Then, when the moment came, I lost my nerve/desire to talk about it, and just didn't.

In all honestly, I'm sure she knows I kinda like wearing a diaper, but it's never been talked about between us. One day.

If all is ok in your relationship, it shouldn't really be a problem. Then again, why push it on her if she has never said anything negative about wearing when you do (assuming she does know you wear from time to time as you mentioned)? To me, wear when you want to, if she begins to question the frequency, then you can tell her. I would personally let things go as they have, and not bring it up.

Ditto that. What do you hope to accomplish by telling her? I do not consider this being dishonest by omission. TMI comes to mind.

If she knows a little, she knows a lot. Leave it alone.

I personally think telling the wife is something we should do because it is a part of you. Being married means keeping no secrets from each other. However, I went 11 years before telling my wife and the outcome was terrible. She almost took ththe kids and left me. I had to get rid of my stash and promise never to wear again. It has been almost two years since I told her and she has lightened up a little. She allows me to wear but only when she isn't around. She wants no knowledge of it and wants to live life like it doesn't exist. I have to kee my stash hidden and be very careful about throwing away dirty diapers.

If you do end up telling her, prepare yourself for many different results.

I second this. You really put yourself in a bind by marrying her without disclosing this part of who you are. It IS going to come out some day wheter you want it to or not. The longer you wait on this, the worse it is going to be for you. Double so if she has to figure it out for herself and ask you about it.

Slomo said:
I second this. You really put yourself in a bind by marrying her without disclosing this part of who you are. It IS going to come out some day wheter you want it to or not. The longer you wait on this, the worse it is going to be for you. Double so if she has to figure it out for herself and ask you about it.

I too had to wear for a reason and did not tell my wife about my fetish until 42 years into the marriage. The only reason that I did so is because she caught me putting on a diaper and I did not want her to worry about a resurgence of my colitis. Now I wear 24/7 due to recurring, sporadic, minor issues.

If I ever medically needed diapers, my wife would have to accept it, but I believe she would secretly be thinking "you got your way you little bastard"

She's actually pretty cool with diapers. When I came up with them as an idea to manage my frequently having to go to the bathroom she thought it was a clever idea. After giving birth to our first child she asked me for one of my diapers to let her avoid the painful walk to the bathroom . . . and then changed her mind because she was worried about infecting her episiotomy incisions. A few months ago she wore one of my Depend Real Fit's to work after dealing with some food poisoning.

Much to my surprise and excitement she was wearing it still when I got home from work, saying she just decided to wear it all day despite the stomach issues disappearing before lunch.

I've wondered a few times if she might also be a DL . . . but has never explored it and doesn't know how to express it.

Eriksrud said:
She's actually pretty cool with diapers. When I came up with them as an idea to manage my frequently having to go to the bathroom she thought it was a clever idea. After giving birth to our first child she asked me for one of my diapers to let her avoid the painful walk to the bathroom . . . and then changed her mind because she was worried about infecting her episiotomy incisions. A few months ago she wore one of my Depend Real Fit's to work after dealing with some food poisoning.

Much to my surprise and excitement she was wearing it still when I got home from work, saying she just decided to wear it all day despite the stomach issues disappearing before lunch.

I've wondered a few times if she might also be a DL . . . but has never explored it and doesn't know how to express it.

That's kind of doubtful, but it does sound she she is just open to using them when it is warranted.

As a side note, urine actually has a sterilizing effect on wounds, and will even help clean them out. It's only when you stay wet in a soaked diaper for like 8+ hours, that the warm wet environment lets bacteria to grow and potentially cause an infection.

She wasn't taking any chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back