Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabines vs Carousel Diapers

Default Fabines vs Carousel Diapers

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if anybody tried out the Fabine Gold Max diapers? Do they pair to the Bambino Bellissimos or the ABU Space diapers? I would like to buy some new diapers, but I don't know if I should buy Fabine Gold Max or Carousel diapers. I have never tried any Fabine, nor Carousel ones... My experience with ABDL diapers is based on Bambino Bellissimos, Classico, ABU Space, Aww So Cute's, Rearz Spoiled and Rearz Safari. My preference in diapers is based on the ones that have smooth plastic exterior, wide crotch (in between the legs area), thicker as the Bellissimos/Space/Safari and with strong tapes. Please could you share your experience with either Fabines or Carousel diapers?

Also, could you please indicate an ABDL online business where I could purchase Fabines? Seems that Netdiapers used to sell them but apparently they are out of business now...

Thank you!

Isidro

I've only tried the carousels but I liked them. They were really soft inside and had a comfortable exterior plastic as well. They held up like champs too.

I liked the Carousels a lot. Comparable to the Rearz Princess. Not quite as thick as ABU Paws or Magnificos if I recall correctly, but still very thick and fluffy and swells and holds a lot.

Very cute print. Nice thick smooth plastic! Would buy again... ^_____^

I bought a few cases of the Fabine Teddy Gold Max ones.

The outside is some of the softest, smoothest plastic I've ever felt. The plastic is somewhat noisy, but not nearly as loud as a Barebum.

The inside is quite soft. Has waistbands in front and back that work pretty well.

It's a little bit on the thin side but they swell a lot and will hold a lot. They will definitely beat out a Classico, but not an ABU Space or a Bellissimo.

The tapes mostly hold very well, but sometimes the bottom tapes will bunch up and so I'll use a stapler to keep them put. Especially for overnight use.

There is minor separation of the padding (creating empty gaps) if you are sitting and it folds in the wrong spot, but there's no clumping effect.

I've never had one split down the back or form microbead leaks.

Fabine does have a decently wide crotch.

The biggest flaw in these diapers to me is their lack of odor control. Unlike every other diaper I have, these smell pretty bad even after a single use. I think maybe it's the SAP itself? They just get an unpleasant smell after one use when wearing just a diaper and t-shirt that I don't care much for. Not overwhelming, just mildly annoying.

I thought they were a great buy when I was getting them for around $1.30-1.40? each through buying multiple cases. But I don't know where to buy them anymore. But it's best to have a variety of many kinds of diapers. Wearing just the same one every time gets real old. So if you can get them cheap, go for it!

I've tried several of the fabine and seen others as well, and it looks like they have only the one physical pattern and just change up shell art on every run. So I'll assume the "gold max" are the same as all the rest, performance-wise. I bought a case of carousel and must say I really like them. They're a very similar design to bambino, though I really like the "lightweight" shell art. Many ABDL diapers are just drenched with colors and patterns and busy with stuff going on. The carousel has a very "lightweight" look and I think works really well on a diaper.

The padding is pretty unique from my experience. It wicks well but it swells considerably and feels much "denser" in addition to seeming to be a bit thicker. Maybe they're using more high quality (fine grain) sap? (they feel dryer when wet also) I consider them an upgrade from say Bambino Teddy. They're a bit of a niche product, and I hope they continue to be available. They're a much better value for the price than fabine.

Might be a bit off-topic but are the Carousel's available in a small sizing?

Quote Originally Posted by isidro View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if anybody tried out the Fabine Gold Max diapers? Do they pair to the Bambino Bellissimos or the ABU Space diapers? I would like to buy some new diapers, but I don't know if I should buy Fabine Gold Max or Carousel diapers. I have never tried any Fabine, nor Carousel ones... My experience with ABDL diapers is based on Bambino Bellissimos, Classico, ABU Space, Aww So Cute's, Rearz Spoiled and Rearz Safari. My preference in diapers is based on the ones that have smooth plastic exterior, wide crotch (in between the legs area), thicker as the Bellissimos/Space/Safari and with strong tapes. Please could you share your experience with either Fabines or Carousel diapers?

Also, could you please indicate an ABDL online business where I could purchase Fabines? Seems that Netdiapers used to sell them but apparently they are out of business now...

Thank you!

Isidro
    Forget Fabines. You should try Crinklz!

Quote Originally Posted by goten View Post
    I bought a few cases of the Fabine Teddy Gold Max ones.

The outside is some of the softest, smoothest plastic I've ever felt. The plastic is somewhat noisy, but not nearly as loud as a Barebum.

The inside is quite soft. Has waistbands in front and back that work pretty well.

It's a little bit on the thin side but they swell a lot and will hold a lot. They will definitely beat out a Classico, but not an ABU Space or a Bellissimo.

The tapes mostly hold very well, but sometimes the bottom tapes will bunch up and so I'll use a stapler to keep them put. Especially for overnight use.

There is minor separation of the padding (creating empty gaps) if you are sitting and it folds in the wrong spot, but there's no clumping effect.

I've never had one split down the back or form microbead leaks.

Fabine does have a decently wide crotch.

The biggest flaw in these diapers to me is their lack of odor control. Unlike every other diaper I have, these smell pretty bad even after a single use. I think maybe it's the SAP itself? They just get an unpleasant smell after one use when wearing just a diaper and t-shirt that I don't care much for. Not overwhelming, just mildly annoying.

I thought they were a great buy when I was getting them for around $1.30-1.40? each through buying multiple cases. But I don't know where to buy them anymore. But it's best to have a variety of many kinds of diapers. Wearing just the same one every time gets real old. So if you can get them cheap, go for it!

Thank you for your answer! So you said the Fabines are not comparable to the Babimo Bellissimos, but they do have a wide crotch. Are they as wide as the Bellissimos in that area? Also, do you know where can I buy them?
    Thanks again!

Alvaro.-

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I approve this message.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I've tried several of the fabine and seen others as well, and it looks like they have only the one physical pattern and just change up shell art on every run. So I'll assume the "gold max" are the same as all the rest, performance-wise. I bought a case of carousel and must say I really like them. They're a very similar design to bambino, though I really like the "lightweight" shell art. Many ABDL diapers are just drenched with colors and patterns and busy with stuff going on. The carousel has a very "lightweight" look and I think works really well on a diaper.

The padding is pretty unique from my experience. It wicks well but it swells considerably and feels much "denser" in addition to seeming to be a bit thicker. Maybe they're using more high quality (fine grain) sap? (they feel dryer when wet also) I consider them an upgrade from say Bambino Teddy. They're a bit of a niche product, and I hope they continue to be available. They're a much better value for the price than fabine.

Thanks so much bambinod! So do you think the Carousels are not as thick and wider in the crotch area as the Bellissimos? I am looking for something similar to the Bellissimos... And I thought the Fabines should be a good option...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I have tried the first version of Comficares! They were great. Very thick. Very wide in the crotch area and quite smooth. Good for night time use. I knew back then that the Crinklz were the same Comficares but with ABDL designs. But after that they changed the the fit of the diaper, Betterdry, making it narrower in between the legs... as far as I have read in the reviews. That's why I am a little skeptic about giving them a try. Everyone says they are not as good as the original Comficares/Crinklz. Could you please provide your vision about them? Are they as good, secure and soft as the Bellissimos?

Thank you!