Reddit is a bunch of special snowflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You went on reddit to be constructive? No offense, but are you new on the internet?

rennecfox said:
You went on reddit to be constructive? No offense, but are you new on the internet?

Not necessarily, just didn't realize this would be the reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The second part of your reply suggests you aren't aware of the reddit community, special is giving most of them too much credit.

rennecfox said:
The second part of your reply suggests you aren't aware of the reddit community, special is giving most of them too much credit.

How so?

All see that was bad if you can call it that was the pull up is on back words.

SJWs even exist among us. Freedom of speech doesn't stop at hurt feelings. It's not your fault they can't tell an obvious opinion.

I am just wondering why you responded with something off topic in that post? Some people could view goodnights as diapers there is no universal rule to govern what a diaper has to look like.

I think people are mad as your post in that thread come off as being off topic.

Paddedbossman said:
I am just wondering why you responded with something off topic in that post? Some people could view goodnights as diapers there is no universal rule to govern what a diaper has to look like.

I think people are mad as your post in that thread come off as being off topic.

Yes, but their sized for children, so no matter how small you are, you're stretching it. Most adults don't wear 12-14 children underwear.

LeafiniteLittle said:
How so?

People who go to reddit are in large numbers a bunch of lame people who have no lives who repost whatever stands out as interesting, then there community proceeds to rate it based on their lame stupidity, back in ytmnd's hey day these morons I would call redtards would come to the community and artificially bump up page views on stupid ytmnds like "how to prank a telemarketer". In alot of ways the reddit community is alot like a colony of ants, you see one, you know that the whole colony is going to invade and rate whatever it is there looking at.

Thats not even touching on the more sinister side of reddit. It's also had its share of egging on school shootings, people posting about intended murders before commiting them, people killing themselves while sharing... to name a few.

LeafiniteLittle said:
Yes, but their sized for children, so no matter how small you are, you're stretching it. Most adults don't wear 12-14 children underwear.

Size for children doesnt mean its only for children. If someone can fit into them more power to them.

Paddedbossman said:
Size for children doesnt mean its only for children. If someone can fit into them more power to them.

if someone who fits the category of a normal physique fits in them, they probably are horribly underweight.

What is Mao?

LeafiniteLittle said:
What is Mao?

He was a chairman.

rennecfox said:
He was a chairman.

So what is "left of Mao"? Not sure how to interpret that, don't follow even politics in my own country, US.

rennecfox said:
if someone who fits the category of a normal physique fits in them, they probably are horribly underweight.

Not necessarily. Some people have thinner body builds and bigger bones and what not. Some peoples builds are more slimmer than others even if they weigh around the same.

Paddedbossman said:
Not necessarily. Some people have thinner body builds and bigger bones and what not.

I said a normal physique, as in the one most major manufactures go by, I'm not talking the extreme examples of super tiny people who are just outside of the range of extremes that would get their own reality shows about 10 years ago.

LeafiniteLittle said:
Tried to offer constructive criticism and got down voted on my opinion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/comme..._time_since_i_was_12/?st=J51BNQN3&sh=3b92835b

Is everyone so easily offended?

Yeah I don't get that either. What you said was very much appropriate, and factually correct too. That wasn't an actual diaper, and it definitely did NOT fit him even a little.

Maybe it's kind of like the others are saying, and reddit users are just a bunch of idiots.

And I love how no one shared my view, no one said anything in my defense and everyone just clicked down. It clearly doesn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back