Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reddit is a bunch of special snowflakes

Default Reddit is a bunch of special snowflakes

Tried to offer constructive criticism and got down voted on my opinion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/commen...N3&sh=3b92835b

Is everyone so easily offended?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You went on reddit to be constructive? No offense, but are you new on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    You went on reddit to be constructive? No offense, but are you new on the internet?
    Not necessarily, just didn't realize this would be the reaction.

The second part of your reply suggests you aren't aware of the reddit community, special is giving most of them too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    The second part of your reply suggests you aren't aware of the reddit community, special is giving most of them too much credit.
    How so?

All see that was bad if you can call it that was the pull up is on back words.

SJWs even exist among us. Freedom of speech doesn't stop at hurt feelings. It's not your fault they can't tell an obvious opinion.

I am just wondering why you responded with something off topic in that post? Some people could view goodnights as diapers there is no universal rule to govern what a diaper has to look like.

I think people are mad as your post in that thread come off as being off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedbossman View Post
    I am just wondering why you responded with something off topic in that post? Some people could view goodnights as diapers there is no universal rule to govern what a diaper has to look like.

I think people are mad as your post in that thread come off as being off topic.
    Yes, but their sized for children, so no matter how small you are, you're stretching it. Most adults don't wear 12-14 children underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafiniteLittle View Post
    How so?

People who go to reddit are in large numbers a bunch of lame people who have no lives who repost whatever stands out as interesting, then there community proceeds to rate it based on their lame stupidity, back in ytmnd's hey day these morons I would call redtards would come to the community and artificially bump up page views on stupid ytmnds like "how to prank a telemarketer". In alot of ways the reddit community is alot like a colony of ants, you see one, you know that the whole colony is going to invade and rate whatever it is there looking at.

Thats not even touching on the more sinister side of reddit. It's also had its share of egging on school shootings, people posting about intended murders before commiting them, people killing themselves while sharing... to name a few.