• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

StargazerAB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Hello Community.

I want to introduce a new arrival.... me! I am just learning about this site and I came here looking for some support/care/understanding... uhh..... basically anything but judgement or drama.

About me:

I am asexual, female, AB, and occasionally with some furbaby elements.

Being new to the community, I don't know what a standard "I am here!!" post contains, but... I am... so.... If you have questions about me or whatever, feel free to toss them at me (gently please, I'm not very good at catch the ball yet).

Stargazer

Welcome, stargazer, hope you like it here

Welcome and you came to a happy little place

Hi Stargazer

Wellcome to the tree house.

Siysiy

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy this site. If you take part in the discussions we will get to know you better, and you us. I think you'll have fun.

Welcome StargazerAB! Same reason why I joined. Plus I don't know much about certain topics/brands, so this helps me learn hehe. Hope you enjoy it!

Hello Jacorn I would just like to ask about StargazerAB.

Welcome stargazer

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hello, Stargazer! What a great name :)

What do you like to do for fun? What is a fun fact about yourself? Did you draw your icon?

Welcome on board Stargazer,

nice nick name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back