I need someone who understands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo18

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been a DL for as long as I can remember but this new AB side of me that I didn't even know was in there is beginning to come out to play. I would love if I could find someone to chat with that can understand. My husband has always known about my enjoyment with diapers but I think he is getting a little weirded out with the baby stuff and it's hard for me to handle him not accepting me. Just looking for a friend :p

Hi

You can PM me if you like.

Hopefully you can work things out with you husband.

Siysiy

I hear ya. I struggle with my feelings even still. That's why I'm here so PM me too. I'd like friends.

I'm sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to me years ago when my wife (at the time girlfriend) became accepting of my DL side (sexual diaper play), understanding of my incon problems, but none to thrilled to see her athletic outdoorsy man want to wear toddler clothes, suck on bottles, pacifiers and snuggle with stuffies. I suspect that a lot of young DLs are in fact ABDLs they just haven't accepted that part of themselves. It took me a long time. Still it's hard not to have anybody to discuss these things with, which is why most of us are on this site. It's the internet, of course, and not ideal, but better than no communication. Hang in there kiddo. I fear most of us will go through life with partners who never "get it."

Spaz said:
I'm sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to me years ago when my wife (at the time girlfriend) became accepting of my DL side (sexual diaper play), understanding of my incon problems, but none to thrilled to see her athletic outdoorsy man want to wear toddler clothes, suck on bottles, pacifiers and snuggle with stuffies. I suspect that a lot of young DLs are in fact ABDLs they just haven't accepted that part of themselves. It took me a long time. Still it's hard not to have anybody to discuss these things with, which is why most of us are on this site. It's the internet, of course, and not ideal, but better than no communication. Hang in there kiddo. I fear most of us will go through life with partners who never "get it."

Nailed it. I admitted to being a DL years ago but I just couldn't accept the AB part. But the AB part is totally there and I had to come to terms with it and admit to my wife and myself that my weird little feelings actually went much deeper than I was leading on. But accepting the baby part has been important and it makes me happier to have done it.

Yes, I think progressing from DL to AB can be a natural progression as one wears diapers more and more. As the years pass, we tend to become more accepting to not just wearing diapers, but embracing the emotional or developmental origins, that of feeling like a baby or toddler.

you can message me too as i am AB and looking for friends to chat with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back