Thread: Bedwetting for pleasure

Default Bedwetting for pleasure

So, I normally have to use the loo about 4am, but on sunday morning, wearing Tena Lady Pants as usual, I thought I would wet them and just go back to sleep.
    But soon after I started to leak, I felt a strong flow developing, got a bit worried about the capacity of my nappy, but then thought, just let it flow, it turned out to be a bit of a flood!. It was so relaxing just letting it go!.
    So, now I've got a mattress protector I think I'll treat myself to a wet lie in on the morning I change the bedding,,,

Anyone else like doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete67 View Post
    So, I normally have to use the loo about 4am, but on sunday morning, wearing Tena Lady Pants as usual, I thought I would wet them and just go back to sleep.
    But soon after I started to leak, I felt a strong flow developing, got a bit worried about the capacity of my nappy, but then thought, just let it flow, it turned out to be a bit of a flood!. It was so relaxing just letting it go!.
    So, now I've got a mattress protector I think I'll treat myself to a wet lie in on the morning I change the bedding,,,

Anyone else like doing this?
    You leaked because you were using Tena, and lady pants at that. Bedwetting, especially a fully bladders worth, requires a full, and premium grade, plastic, adult diaper.

And yes, I also use a mattress protector. Even the best diapers are not 100% fail proof. I do not like to lie on a very wet pad though. If it's bad enough I will change it out for a clean pad, and may also change my diaper depending on how soaked it is or what caused the leak.