Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many wettings do premium diapers hold?

Like others have said there are many factors. I will usually pee on first notice when wearing so they might not be necessarily big wettings. If I'm staying hydrated I will go a lot but can usually last 12 hours. Also it's good to stay hydrated because it helps to use the diaper to its full potential, it can absorb more and it swells more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Heheh. That was just me poking fun at ADISC's favorite ambiguous unit of measure, the "wetting."

Although if "premium is defined as six hours," and those six hours might coincide with my morning coffee binge, then perhaps ten ample pees isn't so far off.
    Use good diapers or start doing your coffee espresso shots ? I just won a $100 Starbucks card today .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I would say a premium diaper should hold atleast 2 big wets before any though of it could leak by the user.
    Generally I'm good for 4-5 wets before I worry about leaks happening

I look at this in terms of time. To me, a premium diaper is one that will usually get me through the work day as opposed to 3 or 4 hours. The 2 I've used which do this consistently are ConfiDry 24/7 and North Shore Supreme.

I could easily survive on three northshore a day but have even done a quad boosted for 16 hours when traveling , but when quad boosted you definitely need plastic pants, a body stocking for bulk control and onesie over it , to support it since I can't walk I can't say this would work for an able bodied person, you may look more like a teeter toddle than a baby waddle .its plenty discrete for me for a normal person it wouldnt be my first choice ,but you guys can squeeze into the little bathrooms on buses and planes to change i cant, even on trains its prety imposisable if your not traveling with someone who can unsecure your chair and resecure when done .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    I would say a premium diaper should hold atleast 2 big wets before any though of it could leak by the user.
    Generally I'm good for 4-5 wets before I worry about leaks happening
    Yeah I'd say it fails to be a "premium" if it's only safe for two good wettings. I'd need at least four to earn that rank in my book

YMMV. Depends on factors such as sodium (pop being the biggest offender) vs water intake, bladder capacity, force and speed of pee coming out, etc. I can usually get two wettings without leaks or pressout if I point my torpedo off the side and into a leak guard or control my stream. Position also matters, since they're called *standing* leak guards. Sitting down or squishing immediately after wetting more most likely cause leaks.

Rearz holds nearly five litres, which took me about five hours, was hot and I was drinking like a fish caught in traffic on the 401 w