Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I ordered at least £100 of ABDL stuff today, I've ordered 3 onesies, a pack of pastel coloured adult pacifiers and a lucky dip 4 diaper thing!

I have no idea if the diapers are going to fit me being mediums or how the pacifiers are going to feel but I'm so excited! (Squeee!) :laugh:

Yay!!!!! for buying abdl things I wish you the best of luck. :)

Mediums should be fine on you, I'm like in between sizes, some brands I prefer large others medium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the things you've ordered all fit. It would be disappointing for you if they didn't. When I ordered a onsie several years ago, my wife helped me take measurements and it worked out well as everything fit. Good luck and enjoy.

dogboy said:
When I ordered a onsie several years ago, my wife helped me take measurements and it worked out well as everything fit.

That's the thing that I find the hardest - trying to measure myself. There are some measurements that are pretty easy to do myself but there are a few that are difficult and I don't have anyone available that I feel comfortable to help measure me. I ordered a customer footed sleeper once that I couldn't use because the measurement was off and I had double-checked the measurements.

BabyDenise said:
That's the thing that I find the hardest - trying to measure myself. There are some measurements that are pretty easy to do myself but there are a few that are difficult and I don't have anyone available that I feel comfortable to help measure me. I ordered a customer footed sleeper once that I couldn't use because the measurement was off and I had double-checked the measurements.

That is frustrating. I'm lucky that my wife has been so supportive. She's a rare one.

I find it annoying how they don't have small size diapers so I hope to God they fit me! Mind you I am about a small medium so they should, i just hope my diapers don't keep falling down or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back