Thread: Wowsers!

Default Wowsers!

I ordered at least 100 of ABDL stuff today, I've ordered 3 onesies, a pack of pastel coloured adult pacifiers and a lucky dip 4 diaper thing!

I have no idea if the diapers are going to fit me being mediums or how the pacifiers are going to feel but I'm so excited! (Squeee!)

Yay!!!!! for buying abdl things I wish you the best of luck.

Usually before I spend that much on ABDL stuff (Diapers in particular) I usually order a sample pack of the diapers first to make sure that they will fit and perform well for me before I indulge in the full case. As far as ABDL clothes are concerned; I usually try to measure myself to make sure what I order will fit snuggly and not interfere with the performance or fit of the diapers that I am wearing. I don't have too many pacifiers or bottles as of yet but I am working on that. I have a baby blanket and a stuffed baby giraffe holding a blanket as my primary stuffed toy and favorite things. As far as pacifiers go; I am currently using toddler pacifiers the largest that NUK makes for toddlers. I am going to be getting some more bigger pacifiers when I can afford them.

Mediums should be fine on you, I'm like in between sizes, some brands I prefer large others medium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the things you've ordered all fit. It would be disappointing for you if they didn't. When I ordered a onsie several years ago, my wife helped me take measurements and it worked out well as everything fit. Good luck and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When I ordered a onsie several years ago, my wife helped me take measurements and it worked out well as everything fit.
    That's the thing that I find the hardest - trying to measure myself. There are some measurements that are pretty easy to do myself but there are a few that are difficult and I don't have anyone available that I feel comfortable to help measure me. I ordered a customer footed sleeper once that I couldn't use because the measurement was off and I had double-checked the measurements.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    That's the thing that I find the hardest - trying to measure myself. There are some measurements that are pretty easy to do myself but there are a few that are difficult and I don't have anyone available that I feel comfortable to help measure me. I ordered a customer footed sleeper once that I couldn't use because the measurement was off and I had double-checked the measurements.
    That is frustrating. I'm lucky that my wife has been so supportive. She's a rare one.

I find it annoying how they don't have small size diapers so I hope to God they fit me! Mind you I am about a small medium so they should, i just hope my diapers don't keep falling down or something!