Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Smile Hello all

I might as well re-introduce myself (but for memory's sake, I'm using the same thread title (and I'm limiting the use of those tongue things to one for this post!)).

First of all my name is Charlie (well it's not actually, but for our purposes, it is!). I'm 17 years old, and I live in England. Outside of Tbism, my hobbies are kickboxing, watching films, playing the trombone, being with friends, listening to music, and the usual teenage stuff. At college, I'm studying Philosophy, Mathematics, and Biology.

Wow the above paragraph is terrible, it sounds like something I'd write in a German lesson, but it's not even in German!

My relationship to *Bism? Well I'm: a teen baby, I like to use pacis, bottles and nappies, and this is non-sexual; a diaper lover, because yeah, they feel good; a sissy, but we don't talk about that; a fan of humiliation, sexually of course; asexual, by that I mean I don't find men or women sexually attractive in themselves (although recently I have been feeling a but more "normal" sexually, so I'm pretty confused); ...and there's probably more.

My German teacher would be very thankful that I couldn't say the above paragraph in German!

The loss of the old forum is sad (if it's all gone, if not ignore this!), but hopefully a new start will do everyone some good.

I might start replying to introduction threads again, writing one has made me appreciate it again.

Hi!

kitty0230

wow, so you had some sort of intro epiphany, thats interesting. well welcome back

dont use the sad face this is a thing of elation being that tbdl(adisk) is back. Anyways welcome back charlie.

Default Re: Hello all

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered4lyfe View Post
    dont use the sad face this is a thing of elation being that tbdl(adisk) is back. Anyways welcome back charlie.
    The sad face was an accident, thanks for noticing! It's meant to be a happy face! I've changed it now.

Hello again, Charlie (wow and I already agreed with you in another thread!) LOL

Welcome back Charlie! It's weird seeing you post without your bubble avatar

oh, charlie, look, :p :p :p :p see it works, all you have to do is remove the nose (:-p)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    I might start replying to introduction threads again, writing one has made me appreciate it again.
    They're not easy to do if you're not just saying "Hi!". I lost the will to keep up with replying to most of them when we had our big sign-up drive, but I should make more of an effort. Anyway, glad that you didn't get lost in the shuffle or decide to join some other, more fabulous site in the interim (as if that were possible).