Status
Not open for further replies.

jack3295

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Over 20 plus years, You can only imagine how mundane the routine of the care I need. Constant diapers and all that it entails is very consuming.Without going into details, it plainly sucks.(check my profile for motre details)

I'm bowel IC . 4 to 5 accisents a day, all very large voids. Just part of my day unfortunately.

i get exhausted by the routine. The cosntant changing and showers. Just part of my day after 20 years. Still sucks.

I wear my diapers 24/7 an have for 20 plus years. Never has been easy. Today already have soiled twice and will probably will 3 to 5 more. All solid thanks to lots of metamucil. Rather increased frequenccy and volume than loose srool.

My daily routine consists of changes and showers. It's exhausting. Nothing to do about it at this point. It just plane sucks. Tired of it.

- - - Updated - - -

And Mia, I shouldn't complain..I have legs. I pray for you nightly. It's a long list, but rest assured, you're on it. You go girl.

- - - Updated - - -

waking up in a wet , loaded diaper,every morning is exhausting. Prayers to you when it's the most trying. Know that I care. And hope for your recovery. As best as can be hoped for.It may be simple as a smile. I'll take that.

Jack I've gone through 4 diapers today. And woke up messy. I'm in the same boat. It's tiring, I know.

4-5 very large bowel voids a day?? What are you eating?

jack3295 said:
I'm bowel IC . 4 to 5 accisents a day, all very large voids. Just part of my day unfortunately.
Hotdog55 said:
Jack I've gone through 4 diapers today. And woke up messy. I'm in the same boat. It's tiring, I know.

Right there with you two.

We may be on the same boat Hotdog, but usually boat rides are at least somewhat pleasant. Unless you get sea sick :p

Disaster can come quickly when you are at sea! I usually reckon I have got my protection sorted out well, but this morning I was woken by a phone call early. I had to answer it but with my other hand patted my diaper which felt full. I was also kind of aware I was dribbling but wasn't sure. As the call ended I stood up and my diaper was so full it almost fell down, I stood on a spare bed mat and then my diaper did drop. All I could do was stand there and pee- so much that the puddle was too much for the mat. I must have pee'd for a minute at least and then my bowels opened and added to the confusion.

Not really a disaster but upsetting when you think you can cope - Don't want a morning like that again in a hurry- wet bed, wet tee shirt, wet briefs , wet floor and a big bowel motion to deal with before breakfast. The bag I threw away my diaper in weighed early 5 pounds - which is a lot for me for one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back