Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Successes you've had, thanks to wearing a nappy?

Default Successes you've had, thanks to wearing a nappy?

I often go on about how convenient and practical nappies are in my day to day work, especially in the rather intense and complicated environment of my job. There are times when wearing a nappy seems to have been a real life-saver, although I'm conscious that this is mostly my own justification of the 24/7 lifestyle rather than genuine advantage. Today, however, I pulled something off that could have gone badly wrong had I needed to stop and go to the toilet, or struggled to hold it in, so I can say with a degree of satisfaction that I wore and used the nappy as part of my job.

What I was doing shouldn't have been done this way. I was single-handedly assembling a structure that had to be bonded in various places with resin; really a two- or three person job but due to external circumstances, it became necessary to do it on my own. The difficulty was holding parts in place while checking dimensions etc, and attaching clamps in strategic places while the resin set, using just one pair of hands. I modified the procedure a bit and made an extra attachment for the jig, but nonetheless once I started it would be impossible to stop without the resin going off with parts still out of alignment. There were also two stages where I would have to support parts still for ten minutes as I had no way of attaching the clamps by myself.

Today's morning mess was unsually large - two firm 'sausages' and a generous filling of softer waste - making for a very thorough clearout. My impression was that if another dirty nappy happened today at all, it was likely to be after supper and not very full. But there I was in the afternoon, hanging on tightly to two brackets, propping myself up on another and trying to keep a rail firmly in position, when I felt a sudden, unexpected poo urge. Along with that was the kind of wet urge that is not desperate in itself, but you know that as soon as you start pooing you will flood uncontrollably. And that, dear reader, is why you should always wear a nappy when doing difficult and un-interruptible work, where any strenuous efforts to hold back an urgent movement would disturb the delicate process in hand. Thankfully, the natural movement of my bowels passed the solid waste effortlessly into the nappy without any straining, squatting or shifting of posture at all, whilst wetting freely and comfortably. I was able to finish relieving myself without the slightest disturbance to my resin setting and alignment-keeping or taking my mind off the job. As the deposit was firm and not too smelly, I was then able to just carry on with it nestling safely in the seat of the nappy, completing the whole project successfully before needing to change.

Definitely the highlight of my week - have you had a similar success through using your nappy?
    Last edited by Paxe; 09-Jul-2017 at 17:50.

I've been wearing diapers while hunting the last few years. I've shot 2 nice bucks, one with my bow and one with my gun, while wearing a diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt I would have been able to even hold a job without my diapers. Especially with getting a painful urge to pee less than every hour.

When cleaning the garage. I'm not exactly IC, but I do have mild stress IC.

And that incredibly dusty mess is just a recipe for sneezes and puddles if not padded lol.
    I wear a 4T/5T Lion Guard Pull-Up or size 6/7 baby diaper. Discreet and effective for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    When cleaning the garage. I'm not exactly IC, but I do have mild stress IC.

And that incredibly dusty mess is just a recipe for sneezes and puddles if not padded lol.
    I wear a 4T/5T Lion Guard Pull-Up or size 6/7 baby diaper. Discreet and effective for that purpose.
    If you're particularly fond of the Lion Guard prints, you might want to stock up if you still can find them - they're being replaced with Cars 3 designs.

Don't know about thanks to wearing a nappy, but while wearing a nappy I...

Climbed all the highest points in England, Scotland and Wales (that's Scafell Pike 2,992 ft, Ben Nevis 4,411.18 ft and Snowdon 3,560 ft, respectively) all while fully padded!

As a rugby player, I've scored 6 tries to-date while wearing nappies. I always wear pull-up types when playing rugby, it involves a hell of a lot of tackling which would cause tapes to become undone.

I suppose the nappies made the mountain climbing easier. It wasn't easy holding it in up those mountains!
    Last edited by Kieran; 11-Jul-2017 at 00:40. Reason: More relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    If you're particularly fond of the Lion Guard prints, you might want to stock up if you still can find them - they're being replaced with Cars 3 designs.
    Oh my! Thanks for telling me! I'll go buy a pack on my way to work on Wednesday

They're my absolute favorites at the moment.

My success is allowing my love for diapers not to hold me back from daily life functions, I have read and heard about people shutting themselves from the world (isolate) just to wear diapers in private. I understand we all need time alone, but purposely becoming introverted just to wear is horrible for your health.
    I wear as much as I want to, go wear I need to go, do what I want to do.
    Diapers have also gave me the courage to meet others in this same community, yes I am very careful who I befriend in real life, but the 10 or so people I have become friends with in this kink community I hold dearly to my heart, every time we hang out its like an afternoon of self therapy, because without saying words, you just feel better about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    I suppose the nappies made the mountain climbing easier. It wasn't easy holding it in up those mountains!
    Then we can revisit the "frozen diaper" thread...

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Then we can revisit the "frozen diaper" thread...
    Frozen diapers? I seem to have missed out on this conversation but it sounds rather fun!
    If I did this, I'd only use water though. Using a wet or messy diaper sounds extremely unhygienic for a place we store food in if that's what this infamous thread was about.