CVS Stretch Fit Briefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried them years ago, it was a different package back then but I believe the same product. It was way thin and hardly held anything. I use to use a baby diaper as a stuffer with these. The leak guards were nothing to brag about, the stood less than 1/4 of an inch. The sizing was way off (although I was a 32" waist back when I tried it) the diaper swallowed me whole and I couldn't get the tapes tight enough.
For the price, give them a shot, see if it works for you, just don't expect I premium diaper from a brick and mortar store.

cvs got those horrible things now too? Unless you are a sumo and planning to wear it in place of a mawashi, they are practically worthless as getting a good fit on sm/m requires a big build.

Yep, it appears that this is a common store brand between CVS and Walgreens and others. They still have the non-stretch fitted briefs diapers which are marginal. These are loopy unless you're particularly obese or something that keep you out of the regulars.

willnotwill said:
Yep, it appears that this is a common store brand between CVS and Walgreens and others. They still have the non-stretch fitted briefs diapers which are marginal. These are loopy unless you're particularly obese or something that keep you out of the regulars.
Walmart got them first, I guess prevail was trying to kill their generic market (the non stretch replaced their old plastics which were actually good)

That are better than the Wal-Mart ones that are different but better

How is ANY store brand better than the next. They all suck horribly.

cmon6969 said:
That are better than the Wal-Mart ones that are different but better

Care to elaborate? Comprehensible if at all possible, having a bit of trouble understanding what you are trying to say.

Cvs and Walgreens have always been clones of prevail products since back when they were plastic backed. Has something changed with these?

rennecfox said:
Care to elaborate? Comprehensible if at all possible, having a bit of trouble understanding what you are trying to say.

Cvs and Walgreens have always been clones of prevail products since back when they were plastic backed. Has something changed with these?

It appears that the Walmart version has a large single tape on each side similar to the Tena stretch diapers, while it appears that the CVS version has a more standard 4 tape system. There could be more differences.

luvtowearpampers said:
It appears that the Walmart version has a large single tape on each side similar to the Tena stretch diapers, while it appears that the CVS version has a more standard 4 tape system. There could be more differences.

I wouldnt call the walmart obe a single tape rather areas of adhesive along the belt area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back