Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24/7 dependancy

Default 24/7 dependancy

I once read to be come nappy dependent you should pee whenever, nappy or no nappy so today i am going to put it to the test.
    Today i am going to cut the grass front and back, wash both our cars and sort our garage out and, First a large coffee and juice with breakfast then just a pair of shorts and T shirt..... No nappies today but i plan to relax and pee like i have, hopefully my bladder will realise it can let go whenever it feels the urge.

Dont know how long this is going to take but i am planning 24/7 as quickly as poss.

He can if he wants, I've read A lot of stories about poeple peeing their pants, it's no different to doing it in a diaper but yes doing it in a diaper is a lot more confortabke and cleaner and you don't have to do more washing.

Quote Originally Posted by stebee666 View Post
    I once read to be come nappy dependent you should pee whenever, nappy or no nappy so today i am going to put it to the test.
    Today i am going to cut the grass front and back, wash both our cars and sort our garage out and, First a large coffee and juice with breakfast then just a pair of shorts and T shirt..... No nappies today but i plan to relax and pee like i have, hopefully my bladder will realise it can let go whenever it feels the urge.
    How unsanitary. Hopefully the neighbors won't be watching.

Don't know how long this is going to take but i am planning 24/7 as quickly as poss.
    Have fun with that. I mean it's not like it's ever inconvenient or anything
    Last edited by rennecfox; 09-Jul-2017 at 10:42.

Bloody good eyes if they do.lol nearest neighbour is quarter of a mile away.lol

Go for it! Enjoy😉!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Sorry to tell you, but going with diapers 24/7 means you have to be wearing a diaper that whole time.

You're more than welcome to pee your pants all you want though.

I was just an experiment to see if it helps on the road to dependancy, not something i plan to do again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    How did it go?
    It was ok but I don't think it would help the cause lol