Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

I had an account a very longtime ago and wanted to get back on to try and trade/sell some unwanted Snuggies Waddler... of course I can't remember my password, tried the rest and got nothing, tried to create a new account but it said my email address has been used, tried contacting the admins through the contact page and via email but haven't gotten anywhere in a fortnight.

So is the site dead or just doesn't have responsive admins?

I have of course checked my spam folder etc.

Not a lot of people post anything new I've noticed, so yes daily diapers is a dying site, it's a shame it's a good site as well, I wish more people go on it too. I wonder why they don't anymore...

I still go on it from time to time though.

it's still active but it's not updated as often as it used to be

DD himself comes and goes with his business and other issues.
The site is quite active otherwise.

Did you try the FORGET YOU PASSWORD link on the login panel?

willnotwill said:
DD himself comes and goes with his business and other issues.
The site is quite active otherwise.

Did you try the FORGET YOU PASSWORD link on the login panel?

Thrice buddy but nothing came through.

Check your spam folder. Give your DD username and I'll put a message in the techforums (which will be seen by the other admins than DD).

willnotwill said:
Check your spam folder. Give your DD username and I'll put a message in the techforums (which will be seen by the other admins than DD).

Thank you, confirm checked the SPAM folder and even cleared everything else out so I couldn't miss this but nada from them.

PM'd you with my details and really appreciate if you could contact them internally.

I had problems with their name/password system before too. Their admins were always incredibly slow to respond, and that was over a year ago. The admins that are still there now are more interested in being thought police too.

So while not quite dead yet, their site is dying from within. You're better off just jumping ship than trying to get back on.

That's interesting. What do you mean by thought police?

I've not heard anything back.

CaptainCrinklz said:
That's interesting. What do you mean by thought police?

Well to start, they officially banned me for what they called spamming (even though I never once solicited or messaged anyone about any topic that was irrelevant). In reality it was because their main moderator Elfking didn't like the concept idea that abdl and diaper fetish are two completely different things (he had a fetish so he though everyone did too).

He didn't like me even mentioning it regardless of circumstance or reasoning, such as someone else bringing it up and asking about it. And even though the site owner Mike said he didn't care. I was literally censored for pointing out a simple and truthful fact on there. And worse yet, it was done by Elfking stepping around the site owner by using that completely bs reason.

And that was just the last example I had with them. Elfking was the worst with pulling bs crap like that all the time, but it wasnt just him. The mods there censored a bunch of posts others were making too. Heaven forbid anyone would mention politics or religion too. It was crap like that which kind of made me glad to be free of that site.

Thank you all, guess I will have to create a whole new account with a different email address (which I hate doing.)

I recently signed up a new account on Daily Diapers. I wrote about thirty posts and was getting quite a few 'likes' so knew I was being received quite well. However, after a couple of weeks I started getting bombarded with really childish messages from some of the site members. Many of the messages were just one sentence style spam along the lines of 'will you be my mommy' or 'my diaper is dirty, will you change me?'

Just found it a little immature when compared to this place if I am completely honest. I know we get a few time wasters and overly fetishistic types logging on here from time to time, but DD has so many more. I feel the moderation here is top notch and weeds out the trolls and liars very quickly. DD is a free for all with lots of overly sexual content. It does have some very good members though, some have risen above the silly nonsense and contribute some very interesting questions and posts. A certain bear springs to mind on that front. :smile1::smile1::biggrin:

Overall it was not for me. If I want to be bombarded with horny little boys I can visit dating sites or fetish sites. So be comforted that we have such great members and moderators right here, the grass is certainly not greener on the other side. My profile on there is now blank and I have not posted for months.

P.S. Sorry for spending time with the enemy Moo. :laugh:

Slomo said:
Well to start, they officially banned me for what they called spamming (even though I never once solicited or messaged anyone about any topic that was irrelevant). In reality it was because their main moderator Elfking didn't like the concept idea that abdl and diaper fetish are two completely different things (he had a fetish so he though everyone did too).

I brought up the same point on another website and it was revised pretty well, many agreed AB and DL alike, the fetishes are very different ones and yet sites insist on throwing us in together. Don't get me wrong i don't have a problem with AB if thats your thing enjoy, its just not my thing.

I still never heard from DD, after reading all these comments not sure if I will try and make a new account. My thanks for the replies even though many of you have had negativity from that site.

Lol, can't say I didn't see it coming though. And all because of just one or two bad moderators.

I kind of feel bad for the site owner though. Mike seemed like a good guy but just got overwhelmed and had to let others mostly run it for him.

|I know what you guys mean DD seems to be full of idiots know who are you posting rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back