Not open for further replies.

Ian16545

M.O.M.M.Y.'s little sweetheart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Well, it's that time again—my parents left me in charge of the house to go another river cruise, this time to the Riviera between France and Italy. And you know that means: I get to wear diapers again!

This time, I ordered three 2-packs of DC Idyl off of Amazon (which came this morning). And like before, I have one on now as I'm typing this. I already have my usual baby toys out. One day, I'm gonna watch my Season 1 MLP DVD while diapered (Hey, if isidetape (Richard Kuta) can do it, so can I!)

Oh ho ho ho, this is gonna be real fun!

Great, I just had three weeks of diaper wearing, because my family was on vacation. Used the time to stock up and try new diapers ^^
Would love to try the DC armors one day but I haven't found them here in Europe yet.

And MLP season 1 ah that was great, when I first discovered the show and binged it. Great show to watch while being diapered and cuddling with a plushie.

Do you only wear when your parents are out? Anyways have fun during your time alone :)

You are an adult, why are you hiding your diapers from your parents still? Or do you always intend them to dictate what kind of "underwear" you use?

Sounds like a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy yourself. I try to take opportunities when my family is out of the house to wear, it is so much more enjoyable when your not trying to hide your diaper and can just enjoy it without worrying about getting caught.

I wish I could do this. I mean i totally wear diapers whenever I want because luckily I plan times when moms going to be away for my delivery or I arrange for a pickup at a office. But I simply cannot pee/poop whenever I want or else shes going to smell or hear me changing as diaper tapes are incredibly loud. She won't believe me I'm eating chips in the bathroom lol 😂. Enjoy your time!

I wish I had the financial resources to do this. My assets are frozen for academic book buying for college. I can't even upgrade the atrocious school computer that is about to completely blow up on me (I am using my self-built one to write this message). My parents do know about me being an AB (they think its sexual though.... UGH! -_-+) and despite me having emotionally/dream triggered betwetting (Note: I call it bedwetting, however I'm not sure if it is) issues I can't encourage them to buy me diapers. They are like "You can either put a pad on the bed to soak up the pee and wash your sheets (and change your underwear) every morning, or you can buy diapers. We will NOT buy you diapers. Bedwetter or not."

Slomo said:
You are an adult, why are you hiding your diapers from your parents still? Or do you always intend them to dictate what kind of "underwear" you use?

I always make it a point to:

• buy with whatever Amazon gift card money I have left over
• order a few days in advance before my parents leave
and
• get rid of them before they return (preferably on trash pickup day).

That way, I can wear however I wish (as long as it's in private) and my folks would be none the wiser.

- - - Updated - - -

yoshiDL said:
Sounds like a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy yourself. I try to take opportunities when my family is out of the house to wear, it is so much more enjoyable when your not trying to hide your diaper and can just enjoy it without worrying about getting caught.

I prefer to be in the house when diapered, and out of the public eye. Usually this involves crawling, drawing the shades and walking on knees.

- - - Updated - - -

Rainbowsplashy said:
Great, I just had three weeks of diaper wearing, because my family was on vacation. Used the time to stock up and try new diapers ^^
Would love to try the DC armors one day but I haven't found them here in Europe yet.

And MLP season 1 ah that was great, when I first discovered the show and binged it. Great show to watch while being diapered and cuddling with a plushie.

Do you only wear when your parents are out? Anyways have fun during your time alone :)

If I feel like it—AND as long as it's more than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back